marcoboone24ev1

Re: Showing already

greeneyes4984 same here, nauseaus when I'm hungry. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greeneyes4984

My husband laughs at me when i tell him that i have to eat so that dont feel nauseous. he's been using the same excuse with his mom... needless to say were having some yummy home made food :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Well I take that back about gaining only a lb. My belly is sticking further and further out and the doctor at my appointment today said to eat more because I'm losing too much weight. I've dropped a couple lbs the last few weeks.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I will be 11 weeks on Friday and I have a little bump. This is my first baby. I'm trying to fit into my uniform for work but it's to the point where I can barely button the pants and close the belt. I might have to break out the maternity uniform here soon. It will be funny if my bump gets bigger by the time my husband gets back from his work trip and he can see a baby bump. I have some cravings for unhealthy food like French fries and chocolate shakes. I have really bad insomnia and I hope my dr can tell me what to do to sleep.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Take unisom! Seriously it's a lifesaver. I take it for morning sickness (which is what it was originally developed for) but it worked awesome as a sleep aid so that's the "official" purpose for it now, lol. But if you haven't used sleep aids before or if benedryl makes you really drozy only take like 1/2 of one at first and start on a weekend because for the first several days it leaves you super super groggy.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I would have to clear it with my dr first. I am allergic to so many meds that I only take Tylenol. It sucks cause I take something and end up in the dr for allergies to the meds. I will definitely call and ask if I'm good to goon it though!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

I hope it's all good to go! It's an antihistamine and pretty similar to benedryl.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1,137 members 186,681 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: