New Contributor
harrisa22

Re: First child

Hi ladies….I am 16 weeks tomorrow with our first baby and still not showing.  I have only gained a few and I have been nauseous through it all.  I am wearing everything I usually wear so I can relate to your post.  I think people look at you and they think that you aren’t pregnant.  I haven’t felt any movement yet, but my doctor says that that is still normal.  I can still see changes in my body and know it is in there somewhere.  All I want is my baby to be healthy!        

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lilianaarrollo

Im 20 weeks tomorrow and my belly didnt start showing until i started my 18th week. Don't worry, you'll start to notice it as it gets bigger inside.From what people tell me your first child is always non noticable the first weeks but as soon as it starts growing more rapid you'll start showing.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nsblackcat

I'm 17 wks and 5 days and apart from a little pudge no one can tell. A lot of my coworkers are asking me when I'm going to start showing. This is my first and I am also pretty small.... I'm guessing it's kinda normal to really not show during your first.
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
natina.lundy

I'm 17 weeks today, and I have a lil gut now. No one can really see anything b/c it just looks like pudge, LOL! Congrats to all you ladies! Is anyone keeping their gender a surprise until delivery? We are, so it makes it way more exciting!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aamjh1108

Hello there! Congrats on your baby. This is also my first child. I'm currently 26 weeks. :smileyhappy: let me tell you time is passing. Don't worry about not showing right away. I was the same way. Everyone was like you don't look pregnant and it made me feel as though I had to gain weight, but don't do that everyone is different. Before I was pregnant I weighed 158 ilbs. I'm about 30 ilbs overweight for my height, so when I got pregnant I did not start to really show until I was 24 weeks. Girls who are thinner show a lot more and may feel baby sooner. I felt my baby move around 20 weeks. I can still feel it now. It's scares me. Lol. But give it more time and you will start to show soon. :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aamjh1108

Yes we are! Family is dying to know what we are having but we are keeping it a surprise. Thought it would be hard to not know but it is fairly easy and very exciting! I just hope the docs don't spill the beans. I always remind them that we are not going to find out the gender.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tamaracampbell79

Nothing to worry about I am pregnant with my fifth child n didn't start showing until I was about 22weeks from then it just shooted out am now at 31 weeks and I look so huge
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 722 members 84,436 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: