New Contributor
samarajohnson94

First child

I'm having my first child I'm 13 weeks now and 5 days and still no belly kinda worried... Can anyone relate ?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: First child

I can relate, with the first, I remember feeling bloated and big but I also remember my mom always saying " Where's the belly?" I can't remember when I really started to show. With the second and third there was no hiding it! I looked pregnant faster than I could get the word out.

Stay Healthy!

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yours_truly48

I have a gf who I swear was showing as soon as she conceived since she is tall and thin. I am in my 16th week and for the last couple of weeks have started showing more and more. You'll get there. It's so exciting and my bump is getting so cute! You and I are on our first babies. A lot of moms who are on their second or more baby show so early! I know someone who looked 20 weeks pregant at like 12 weeks :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
md_cutie14

Well this is my first so I don't know if my belly size is normal or not lol. With big clothes I can hide it so I havnt blown up too much. I'm in my 17th week and ready to hit that halfway mark!
Posted from HTC First
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
anikka1014

I am 16 wks 5 days with my first and barely showing. I am however enjoying the daily changes in my body, amazed that my body is housing God's special creation.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
natina.lundy

This is my first too, and I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow. I'm just now starting to look slightly pregnant, but it still kinda looks like I'm bloated. LOL! I'm looking into buying maternity pants as my tops still fit. No feeling of kicks yet...hopefully in the coming weeks. Plus, I want to keep the gender a surprise to myself, husband, & family until baby arrives!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samarajohnson94

I feel much better now thanks to you all comments I'm finally 16 weeks and 3 days doctors apt. In 2 days hopefully I get to hear the heart beat cnt determine what it is yet besides I dnt feel comfortable with everyone knowing and questioning me
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 472 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: