New Contributor
starrwymer

Dizzy with a headache?

I am 9 weeks today (: YAY! All though I have bad nausea , I also have HORRIBLE headaches follwed with dizziness, But was In a car wreck that was bad and in the hospital for a while my doctor says it may be from that but do any of you have the headache and dizzy?

Contributor
ccwsmom

Re: Dizzy with a headache?

I've gotten dizzy a few times but no headache's so far. I hope you start feeling better.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Community Manager
ModChristine

I had that with my first pregnancy.  My doctor said it was my body adjusting to the hormones.  He also said to make sure I was drinking plenty of water so I didn't get dehydrated since that can also cause dizziness and headaches.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Visitor
ghistricia1814

I hate to having a dizziness during pregnancy bit which its really worse for me have a vertigo (dizziness problem). I had bad dizziness in 4 to 6 weeks and now I am 8 weeks and 4days and it gettings better but it will come back again for temportary but I had worse in last 2007 with my first child ans been went to er lot of time because not eat and kept vomited so right now I'm pregnant with second and seem get it better and used it to.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 703 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: