New Contributor
aprilreneman

Baby # 2

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my second child. I dont remember much about my first pregnancy and chasyn I was also induced early due to my husbands job. my question is for all of you who have had a second child do you usyally go full term to your due date or possibly later than your due date??
Posted from Samsung SCH-I200
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: Baby # 2

With #1 I had an emergency induction at 38w, and with #2 I went full term, 40w4d. The second one was WAY easier because we were both ready and #1 paved the way :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
cassie186

Oh and with this next one, I'll go through the same way, induction only if medically necessary. It was so much more comfortable and faster since my body was able to actually get ready on it's own.

New Contributor
aprilreneman

I agree the induction was really easy hardly and pain I could bear but I want this.one to come natural.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I200
Contributor
ccwsmom

Congrats! With my first one I was induced ten days early because I'm a diabetic and with my second one I was induced 3 1/2 weeks early because I devloped pre-eclampsia. I had really hard labors and wish I would have been able to go full term so my body would have been more ready for the baby to come. My first labor was 18 1/2 hrs and my second one was 16 1/2 hrs and then I had to get an emergency c-section. I don't think they would have been as bad if I would have been able to go full term. I know already that I'm being induced a week early with this one but I also already know I'm having a c-section so at least I don't have to go through the hrs of labor first lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 617 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: