Occasional Contributor
lillygirl420

Anatomy Scan - How did it go?

Has anyone had their anatomy scan yet?  I am in my 16th week and due 4/20/14 so I wondered if some of you with due dates closer to the beginning of April have already gone through this.  I am DYING to know the gender and just excited in general to get to take another look at the baby.  :smileyvery-happy:  Just wondering how this went for everyone else.

Regular Contributor
cassie186

Re: Anatomy Scan - How did it go?

The soonest recommended is 18w but closer to 20-22 is better. I'm 18w on Monday and our scan is two weeks from tomorrow in the am :smileyhappy:

With my first two it was pretty straight forward. It sucks having the full bladder though and usually they do a few quick pics and then would tell me to empty because it makes the images blurry, lol.
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B
Contributor
ccwsmom

Mine is going to be on Nov 12. I can't wait to see the baby, make sure it's healthy, and see what gender it is. I'm so excited I know it's going to feel like the 12th will take forever to get here.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
New Contributor
e-mccauley

Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
lillygirl420

ccwsmom - I know exactly what you mean!  Mine was just scheduled for 2 weeks from today.  This is going to be the longest two weeks ever!  I thought we were going to have to wait a couple of weeks longer, so this was an awesome suprise!

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I couldn't take the wait so I scheduled an early one. My gender scan would have been December 4. I'm 16w6d today. We had the ultrasound yesterday and it's a boy!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
ccwsmom

I was excited that mine turned out to be sooner than I expected as well. I thought I'd have to wait until I was a full 20 weeks but when I get the test on Tuesday (which really is taking forever to get here) I'll only be 18 weeks 3 days. Congrats on having a boy alix.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 485 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: