Contributor
ccwsmom

Re: Anatomy Scan - How did it go?

I had my ultrasound today. I got a little nervous for a few minutes because it seemed to be taking the ultrasound tech a really long time to take pics of the heart. She finally ended up saying what she saw of the heart looked great but that the baby wasn't wanting her to take pics of it, everytime she went to take a pic of it the baby moved. I have to be sent to chlidrens hospital anyway to get a fetal echo because of my diabetes but I'm glad she ended up saying everything looked good. The baby kept moving around in there non stop but she was 100 % sure and got a lot of great pics to prove it that I'm having a boy! I'm so excited. Good luck to everyone who's going to get their ultrasound soon.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
lillygirl420

That's awesome! Congrats to you both on the boys!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
e-mccauley

I'm going for my anatomy scan on Friday. I'll be 19w5d. Even though we're not finding out the gender, we're still sobexcited for it😊
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
jensierobinson

I have my scan on the 20th. I'm 18 weeks now and I had a gender scan done 2 weeks ago because I was too excited to wait. L
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
jensierobinson

I have my scan on the 20th. I'm 18 weeks now and I had a gender scan done 2 weeks ago because I was too excited to wait. Lol. We are having a giiirrrrlllll!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Contributor
ccwsmom

e-mccauley it's so cool watching them move around in there. Mine kept moving everywhere the ultrasound wand wasn't lol. He did not like it poking around him. I also saw him have the hiccups it's so awesome. Jensierobinson congrats on the baby girl. I wanted a boy so I'm happy that's how it turned out but I already have a little girl and I don't know what I'd do with out her.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Regular Contributor
cassie186

We had the anatomical scan today and found out we are having girl #3. They got me done really quick first so I could run pee really fast. This is the earliest I've done it (20 weeks on Monday) and the pics were definitely harder to make out than when we did it at 22 weeks with #2 but they got everything they needed.

I'm a little sad about it not being a boy but I'm getting over it. I think DH is more sad than I am though lol.

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 661 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: