New Contributor
Ais4Adoption

Re: Adoption

Really a nice topic started here and I am glad to here these stories too. Because when a baby or a kid is adopted by any one then a new story is started. A story of love, affection and bond between them. And every child deserve love and affection. They also bring happiness in the world of those parents who don't have their own child.

Every Child Deserve Love and Affection.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hall_alexust33

im a foster child and possibly preggers...iDO DO NOT RECOMMEND IT...EVER!!!!!!!!!! you have no idea who you chld is going to....i was abused....i gaurentee you will be a good parent..(unless you have no job nor home nor means of supporting the child....and if you do choose adoption...LOOK CAREFULLY. background checks.....everything you can do to ensure your child is safe.......

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ais4Adoption

I personally adopted a baby girl a year back and I think its the best decision I have made in my life. Bringing an angel at home in the form of kid was the time when an added happiness arrived in our family. Lucy came when we were lacking the happy element and it all came back to us on her arrival.

Every Child Deserve Love and Affection.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mom23wood

Hall_alexust33 I am sorry you had such awful things happen to you as a child. No one especially a child should have to endure that. Every child should know unconditional love. I pray you are able to give that to your child. God bless and Merry Christmas.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brentleysmom.ah

Hi, my husband and I are considering adoption. And I have so many questions. Is there anyone that can private mesage me and talk about their experience with the process?
Posted from Samsung SCH-I747
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 766 members 94,150 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: