Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
LivingSocial currently has an offer for $30 worth of ProFlowers for just $15! This is such an easy way to save if you plan to send flowers for Valentine’s Day.
I know the majority of my readers are ladies, so maybe you’ll want to share this post on Facebook or Twitter so that your significant other notices it and can take advantage of the savings.
Add a Comment
- Limit 1 voucher purchase per person
- Paid value expires on February 5, 2019, promotional value expires on March 30, 2014
- Entire value of the Deal must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Tax and shipping are not included; Voucher may be used towards tax and shipping
- Standard delivery from $9.99 to $21.99.
- Vouchers not redeemed by the Promotional Value Expiration Date will be converted to Deal Bucks equal to the Paid Value minus any discounts or promo codes applied at time of purchase, and the Voucher shall cease to be valid for a purchase transaction on [www.proflowers.com]. Paid Deal Bucks expire five years after the date of purchase or issuance, except where expiration of Paid Deal Bucks is prohibited by law.
- Voucher valid for up to $30 towards a single purchase on www.proflowers.com/livingsocial prior to March 30, 2014
- No cash back, unless required by law
- Voucher cannot be resold for commercial or any other purposes.
- Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Purchase of the Voucher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Not valid for international or third-party hosted products (e.g. wine)
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014
Through January 28, 2014, you can get a free Valentine’s Day card plus free shipping from Cherishables.com when you use coupon code 28FAC at checkout!
I just ordered my free card and found their site to be super simple to navigate!
Add a Comment
Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Looking for some easy, inexpensive Valentines? Here are 15 creative and adorable ideas that I collected from some amazing bloggers.
1. Printable Valentine Bookmarks from Positively Splendid
These colorful bookmarks are easy to print out and assemble in minutes! Plus, hopefully they’ll inspire the recipient to dive into reading too!
2. Orange You Glad Valentine from Crafting in the Rain
Orange these just cute? As a healthier alternative, you could put a mandarin orange or regular orange in a bigger bag and use the same label.
3. Glow Stick Valentine from Kommunicated.com
What child doesn’t like glow sticks? These creative non-food valentines are sure to be a hit! You can even get a 100 ct. pack of glow stick for just $7.85 from Amazon.
4. Bursting with Happiness Valentine from Happy Clippings
A simple but fun valentine!
5. Cookie Cutter Valentine via Spoonful.com
Another fun non-food idea! If you want, you could make some homemade play-dough, put a small ball of it in a sealed plastic bag and add it to the cookie cutter.
6. Color My World Valentine by Motherhood on a Dime
I love this idea of using printable coloring pages as part of your valentine. It really doesn’t get much more simple, inexpensive and yet fun than that!
7. Like You Smore Valentine from Capturing Joy
An adorable twist on an American classic! Yum!
8. 4 Non-Candy Valentines from Pretty Prudent
Four lovely valentine ideas and all for things kids love!
9. You Rule Valentine from Re:Located Living
Another really easy to assemble valentine. Amazon has 36 ct. plastic rulers for just $13.82 (or $0.38 each), making these very inexpensive to make.
10. Just “Write” Valentine from Happy Clippings
These are just plain cute and fun!
11. Same School Valentine from Hello Bee
If you are wanting to make this even more cost effective, buy the goldfish in bigger packages, divide them into smaller bags and then attach the label to that. (As you see in some of the other ideas listed here.)
12. Have a Ball Valentine from Less Ordinary Designs
I know these would be popular at our house as my children think they can never have too many of these little rubber balls. You can get a 25 ct. pack of the balls for just $9.59 (or $0.38 each) from Amazon.
13. Sucker for You Valentine from 30 Minute Crafts
Aren’t lolly-pops always a hit with children? This valentine shouldn’t take long to assemble and is sure to be well received!
14. You’re the “Raisin” Valentine from Homemaking Hacks
Want a bit of a healthier valentine? Make this one using little boxes of raisins. So darling!
15. Butterfly Valentine from Skip to My Lou
Another lolly-pop valentine- didn’t I say that they’re popular with children? If you don’t want to mess with the little wiggly eyes, you could also just use a Sharpie and draw a face on the lolly-pop.
Linking up at: Clean & Scentsible, Living Well Spending Less, Mostly Homemade Mom and Practically Functional.
Add a Comment
Thursday, February 7th, 2013
Through the end of today, 2/7/13, Cardstore.com is offering $0.99 Personalized 5×7 folded Valentine’s Cards + Free Shipping when you use code CEA3313 at checkout.
This is definitely an excellent deal considering the fact that most Valentine’s cards that you purchase from Hallmark or American Greetings are at least $2.99 and many are more like $4.99!
Add a Comment
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
Looking for a gift for your Valentine? Here are some great deals where you can save 50% off the regular price of some lovely gift options!
* ProFlowers- $15 for $30 to spend on Fresh Flowers and Gifts (look under Nationwide Deals)
* Shari’s Berries- $15 to spend on $30 of Gourmet Dipped Berries and Sweets
* Personal Creations- $15 to spend on $30 of Personalize Gifts for the whole family
* 1800Flowers- $15 to spend on $30 worth of Flowers
* Red Envelope- $20 to spend on $40 worth of Personalize Gifts (anything from pillows to bags to wall art to slippers to…well almost anything!)
Add a Comment