Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
Please note: Amazon prices may change at any time. Please verify that the prices before you buy!
Amazon currently has Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers for a great price. The price is different for each size diaper but you can get them for as low as $0.12 per diaper:
- Size 1 (276-count) $38.39
- Size 2 (246-count) $38.39
- Size 3 (222-count) $47.17
- Size 4 (192-count) $47.17
- Size 5 (172-count) $47.97
- Size 6 (140-count) $47.17
Here’s how to maximize your deal:
1. Add any of the Huggies diapers to your cart.
2. Choose the Subscribe & Save option to save an additional 5%.
3. Clip the $4.00 coupon found below the price. You will need to choose the Subscribe & Save option to use the coupon. If you do not wish to continue receiving automatic shipments, be sure to cancel your subscription once your order arrives!
4. If you want free shipping, add enough other products to your cart to make your cart total $35.00. Of course if you have Amazon Prime your shipping will be free already. (There are two other deals listed below that you might be interested in.)
5. Pay for your purchase and wait for it to arrive at your door!
You can also get the following deals:
* Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Diapers for as low as $0.13/diaper
– use the same method as outlined for the Huggies, the only difference is that your coupon will be for $0.50 instead of $4.00.
* Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Refill, 624 Count for as $10.82 or $0.02/wipe
Add a Comment
– be sure to clip the $2.00 coupon!
Monday, December 1st, 2014
Today December 1, 2014 only, Amazon is offering select Hasbro toys and games for 50% off!
There are lots of sale items- here are just a few of the deals you can get:
* Sorry Game $11.49
* Trouble Board Game $8.49
* FurReal Friends Walkin Puppies PomPom Poodle Toy Plush $12.99
* Playskool Step Start Walk n Ride $14.99
* Nerf N-Strike Elite: Strongarm Blaster $6.49
* Nerf N-Strike Elite 100-Dart Refill $12.49
And while not 50% off, Amazon also has this huge container of Legos for a great price.
* LEGO Bricks & More Builders of Tomorrow Set 6177 $22.99
Add a Comment
Saturday, November 29th, 2014
Please note: Amazon prices may change at any time. Please double check the price before buying!
If you have a child that loves K’Nex, Amazon has a great price on them currently. Right now you can get the K’NEX 375 Piece Deluxe Building Set for just $11.98!
K’Nex Building Set $11.98
Add a Comment
- Set includes 375 Classic K’NEX pieces: rods, connectors, wheels and more!
- Includes 30 building ideas
- Open ended building fun
- Convenient storage tub
- Ages 7+
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014
I love the convenience of shopping online. Being a busy mom of 3 kids, it’s just so much easier to not have to leave my house to get the things I need. But of course being the frugal person I am, I hate to pay full price for anything. So I’ve figured out some ways to help cut my cost when I do online shopping.
6 Tricks to Save Big When Shopping Online
1. Use Cash Back Sites
Cash back sites partner with online retailers and offer you a percentage back for your purchase. Typically, the amount is anywhere from 2-7%, which might not seem like much, but it really does add up over time.
I love it because I can earn a bit on things that I’m going to buy anyway and it’s easy too- it just takes a couple of extra clicks. The biggest thing is remembering to actually shop through the cash back site when shopping! It’s so easy to forget.
I use two cash back sites:
This site is great if you don’t do a ton of online shopping because it has a low payout threshold of $5.01.
Typically offers a higher percentage of cash back than Ebates, but the payout threshold is $20.00. So if you don’t do a lot of online shopping, Ebates is probably a better fit.
2. Use Promo Codes
I actually rarely purchase something without first looking to see if there is a coupon available. Most sites, especially big name stores, have promotion codes available that you can use to save on your online purchases- kind of like using coupons at retail stores. Often I can find codes that will save 10-25% on my order, which can translate into significant savings!
I typically find my promotion codes either on the cash back site that I’m shopping through (see point #1) or at RetailMeNot.com.
Tips: Some sites will allow you to stack promo codes. For instance, you might be able to use a percentage off code with a free shipping promo code. I usually just try it- they’ll let you know if it isn’t allowed.
3. Avoid Paying for Shipping
While I love shopping online, I really hate having to pay the extra expense of shipping. But the great thing is, if you are careful, you can often do your online shopping and never have to pay the shipping costs. Sometimes it just takes a little patience.
Many sites offer free shipping with a minimum order amount. Others have will have frequent promotions where you can get free shipping on any order. I also sometimes shop stores like Sears and Kmart that offer free in-store pick up. This isn’t quite as nice as actually having the items shipped directly to your door, but it still saves you the hassle of shopping in the store.
4. Read Product Reviews
Maybe I’m unusual, but I almost never buy anything over $25 without first checking out the product reviews. And I often even scan them for more inexpensive items too! I figure I’d rather take a few minutes and make sure I’m getting a good quality product than buy something only to realize later that it was poorly made.
Obviously some reviews are not helpful or are obviously just disgruntled customers being super picky. But once you get used to reading reviews, you can pretty quickly skim through them and pick out which ones are truly honest customers that are leaving helpful, real feedback.
Where do I find product reviews? I either look for them on the site I’m buying from or I look for the product on Amazon and checkout the reviews there.
5. Sign Up for Email Newsletters
Many big name stores have email newsletters that you can sign up for where you’ll receive special coupons and promotions throughout the year. They often even have a special discount as thank you for signing up!
Tip: If you don’t want these emails cluttering your inbox, set up a special email account just for this type of thing. Just be sure to check it semi-regularly or you’ll defeat the purpose of signing up!
6. Use Swagbucks
This is a little different than my other tricks for saving online, but since I use it a lot to cut my online shopping costs I felt like I needed to mention it!
Swagbucks is a simple way for pretty much anyone to earn extra money. Basically, you can do various things like search the internet, watch videos and take quick surveys and earn Swagbucks for doing them. Then you can trade in those Swagbucks for gift cards. The best deal that you can get and the one that is also my favorite, is to use your Swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards. I typically can earn about $20 in Amazon gift cards a month which obviously saves me a lot when I shop online there!
Swagbucks also has gift cards for other places like Target, Walmart, Kohl’s and many more.
What are your favorite ways to save on online shopping?
Add a Comment
Friday, November 21st, 2014
Like the idea of reusable nursing pads? You can currently get 10 Pairs of Designer Nursing Pads for FREE when you use coupon code ENBABY at checkout. You simply need to pay for the shipping which is $10.95! With over 30 styles to choose from, you are sure to find designs that you love!
Add a Comment
- 5 Ply, 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- Relieves skin irritation by wicking away extra moisture