Thursday, February 14th, 2013
Some of you may be concerned that you will receive lots of junk mail/spam if you sign up for offers like this. Honestly, I don’t ever remember getting any junk mail as a result- so if I have it has been very minimal. Some of these offers are set up so that when you sign up for the freebie you also sign up for an email newsletter. As a result, I have gotten some extra emails. However there are two things you can do. Either just immediately unsubscribe from the email once it arrives or better yet, create a free email address (with yahoo or gmail) that you use exclusively for these kinds of offers. That way your regular inbox won’t ever get cluttered with things you don’t really care that much about.
Here are all the latest available freebies- everything from nursing covers, ebooks and magazines, to photos and tax software.
* Clear Ultra Shea Cleanse and Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner
* Playtex Gentle Glide 360
* Pampers Gifts to Grow code: FB2VALCD14DAY13 (worth 10 pts.)- redeem points for gift cards and more
- code exp. 2/18/13
* Kellogg’s Family Rewards code: XOXO-XOXO-XOXO-XOXO (worth 25 pts.)- redeem points for gift cards, coupons and more
* 60 Free Prints from York Photo (new customers only!)
* Free Nursing Pillow (use code “MYSAVINGS”)
* Free Diabetic Meter
* Free Carseat Canopy
* Red Mango frozen yogurt- $5 gift card for joining the Red Mango Club
Please make sure that the e-books from Amazon are still free when you go to download them- Amazon changes their prices frequently. If you don’t have a Kindle but still would like to read e-books download this application that allows you to read them on your PC.
* 1 yr. Free Subcription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine
* Horse and Rider 12 issue Digital Subscription
* Happily Married With Kids: It’s Not a Fairy Tale
* The Frugal Life: The Simple Path to Living a Good Life on a Budget
* Jesus, Take the Wheel: 101 Inspirations for Your Daily Christian Walk
* 36 Cupcake Recipes All Year Round
* A Day in the Life of a Minimalist
* Fall and Winter Gardening: 25 Organic Vegetables to Plant and Grow for Late Season Food
* Gardening Secrets (Gardening Tips For The Most Beautiful Garden)
* The Master Bridal Shower Planning Guide (Tips To Organize The Perfect Bridal Shower)
* The Provident Housekeeper A Beginners Guide to Making Home Cleaners
Previously Posted Offers:
* Turbo Tax- Free federal file
* H&R Block- eFile and print taxes for free
* Tax Act- file your taxes for free
* McGraw Hill- over 40 free educational apps
* $14 Tena Disposable Underwear coupon=free 14 ct. package at Walmart
* Scrabble App
Wednesday, February 13th, 2013
Get a 1 yr. subscription to Better Homes and Gardens for free!
I signed up to get this magazine for free several months ago and I really enjoy it. It’s full of lots of great decorating ideas and beautiful pictures. It’s one of my favorite magazines!
Wednesday, January 16th, 2013
Sign up for a free 1 year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. After you submit your information you’ll see a page of other offers. You can simply choose “no” for those and after submitting that page you’ll see the confirmation for your free subscription.
I’ve done this offer in the past and really love this magazine. It’s full of great ideas, recipes and lovely pictures.
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013
Hurry and take advantage of this offer to get a free 1 yr. subscription to Ladies Home Journal. This is a totally free offer with no strings attached. (I’ve done them frequently in the past.) But it won’t last long, so if you are interested, act on it now!
Saturday, December 1st, 2012
Through December 3, Amazon is running a $5 Magazine Subscription Sale. The sale includes lots of popular titles such as Popular Science, Reader’s Digest, Family Fun, Parents, Popular Mechanics, Ladies Home Journal, Whole Living, Taste of Home, Car and Driver and more!
If you are needing a little something extra for a Christmas gift, especially for one of those hard-to-buy-for people, this might be the perfect thing. In fact, you could purchase a current issue of the magazine with a note about the subscription, add some cookies or chocolate, throw in some tea, cappuccino mix or other hot drink and you’d have a great little gift!