Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
Please note: Amazon prices may change at any time. Please verify that the prices before you buy!
Amazon currently has Luvs with Ultra Leakguard Diapers for a great price. The price is different for each size diaper but you can get them for as low as $0.12 per diaper:
- Size 1 (252-count), $32.88
- Size 2 (216-count), $35.99
- Size 3 (186-count), $32.99
- Size 4 (160-count), $32.99
- Size 5 (140-count), $32.99
- Size 6 (112-count), $32.99
Here’s how to maximize your deal:
1. Add to any of the Luvs diapers to your cart.
2. Choose the Subscribe & Save option to save an additional 5%.
3. Clip the $0.50 coupon found below the price. You will need to choose the Subscribe & Save option to use the coupon. If you do not wish to continue receiving automatic shipments, be sure to cancel your subscription once your order arrives!
4. If you want free shipping, add enough other products to your cart to make your cart total $35.00. Of course if you have Amazon Prime your shipping will be free already. (There are two other deals listed below that you might be interested in.)
5. Pay for your purchase and wait for it to arrive at your door!
Stocking up when there are great deals like this is one of the 7 ways that I use to save on diapers and wipes. It really does help stretch our budget!
You might also like these Amazon deals:
* Huggies Wipes 648 ct. for $8.97
* Oversized Sunglasses for $2.99 shipped!
Add a Comment
Monday, March 24th, 2014
Through 3/29/14 you can get an awesome deal on Luvs diapers at Target. After coupons and gift cards, you’ll be paying just $12.75 a pack (regular $25) or just $0.08 a diaper! (In case you are wondering, this is based on size 3 diapers and I consider anything less than $0.13 a diaper to be a good price.) Just for comparison, here’s the current price on Amazon.
Here’s how to do the deal:
Buy 4 Luvs Value Packs $25.00 each
-use $20/$100 Target Baby printable coupon (can also be found in-ad)
- use 5% off Luvs Target Cartwheel (will deduct $5.00)
- use four $1/1 Luvs diapers printable coupons (will need two computers to print four)
Get back two $10 Target gift cards
Final cost: $12.75 each!
Thanks Coupon Cutting Mom!
I know this might seem like a lot of diapers but doing deals like this is one of the big ways that I save on diapers! It’s so much cheaper than paying full price for them whenever you run out!
Add a Comment
Thursday, January 10th, 2013
No two ways around it, diapers and wipes just get to be plain expensive. It’s galling to have to spend so much money on something that just get thrown out in the end. Yes, I know there are cloth diapers and that they are supposed to be cheaper, but if you are like me and just can’t bring yourself to switch to cloth diapers, take heart. Without too much hassle, you can save money on disposable diapers and wipes and probably keep from going broke in the process.
1. Use Coupons
Hands down, this is the way that I save the most money on diapers and wipes. There are almost always coupons available for at least $1.00 off Huggies, Pampers and often Luvs too. Combine that with sale prices and you can save a bundle, especially at drugstores. I almost always can get a pack of diapers for $5 or less and wipes for $1.00 or less.
Here are a few of the current diaper/wipes coupons available.
2. Be Slow to Switch Sizes
Why is this such a big deal? Because the bigger the diaper, the less diapers there are per package and so therefore the more expensive it gets.
Diapers come with a suggested weight per size. I’ve discovered that with both of my children, I could wear the various size diapers for longer than what the package suggested. For instance, my daughter weighs more than the size 3 diapers say they are made for but they still fit her fine, we don’t have leaks and so we continue to stick with them. Instead of going with what the package recommends, we change sizes once we start having lots of leaks.
3. Be Mindful of How You Put On the Diaper
And speaking of leaks, I know we get more mileage out of smaller diapers by using this little trick. Your child can stay in smaller diapers longer if you are careful how you put the diaper on. If your child’s tendency is to leak out the top, then pull the diaper up more in the front. Have problems with messes oozing out the back? Then pull the diaper up more in the back. Both are a problem? Well, then it’s definitely probably time to switch to the next size!
4. Watch Package Sizes
Instead of thinking price per package, think price per wipe/diaper. The reason for this is because not all packages contain the same amount of product. For instance, Pampers Soft Care wipes come in 72 ct. packages while Pampers Sensitive wipes come in 64 ct. packages. Both products cost the same amount but by purchasing the larger count you get 8 more wipes per package, reducing your cost.
You’ll find similar things in diapers. Huggies Snug & Dry size 2 come in 42 ct. packages while Huggies Little Snugglers size 2 only have 36 per package. Again, they typically are priced the same but you can save around $0.04/diaper by choosing the larger package.
Whenever you see diapers or wipes at a low price, if you have room in your budget, buy them even if you don’t immediately need them. The concept behind this simple. Why pay full price for something that you can easily save a couple of bucks on. By waiting to buy diapers and wipes only when you need them, you end up almost always spending more.
I take diaper stockpiling pretty seriously. When I was pregnant with our daughter, I started buying diapers and wipes when I would see them at rock bottom prices. By the time she was born 12 1/2 months ago, I had 42 packages of diapers and around 30 packages of wipes. I’m just now starting to use up the last of what I bought then. The great thing is that I’ve continued to be able to keep buying ahead so I have never had to pay more than $5 for a package of diapers and $1 for a package of wipes. That has translated into huge savings for us!
For more on saving money by Diaper/Wipe stockpiling, ready my post How to Save Money & Build a Diaper Stockpile (includes approximate diaper usage for 1st year!).
6. Be Willing to Vary Brands
If you are going to maximize your savings, you are going to have to be willing to use whatever brand of diapers/wipes you can get for the least amount of money. Some weeks Pampers are the cheapest, other week Huggies. And sometimes it’s the store brand. Be willing to try brands other than the one you typically use. Often you will find that you like it just as well. And while I’m not a huge fan of store brand diapers, sometimes they actually are surprisingly good. Both Costco and Target brand diapers are really decent in my opinion and have great reviews online.
And remember, often store brand diapers have a money back guarantee, so if you don’t like them you don’t have anything to lose!
7. Buy in Bulk
If you don’t plan on using coupons, the next best way to save is to buy in bulk. Places like Amazon and Diapers.com are great options to purchase boxes of diapers and wipes at decent prices. Amazon even has a program called Amazon Momthat allows you to get 20% savings on many of their diapers and wipes plus free 2-day shipping on most items too.
(Update: the prices below were current in Jan. ’13. They are obviously going to change frequently and are given as an illustration.)
Here are two current Amazon deals:
- Pampers Softcare Wipes 864 Count $17.51 with Amazon Moms and Subscribe & Save. (Be sure to clip the $0.50 coupon found just below the product description too!) This comes to just $0.02/wipe.
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 3, 222 Count $35.74 with Amazon Moms and Subscribe & Save. (Be sure to clip the $2.00 coupon found just below the product description too!) This comes to just $0.16/diaper.
Do you do any of these things? How else do you save on diapers and wipes? I’d love to learn from you!
* 5 FREE Pairs of Baby Leg Warmers (just pay shipping!)
Add a Comment
Friday, June 22nd, 2012
This awesome deal was available yesterday but sold out FAST…thankfully it looks like it is back at least for a bit.
Plum District is offering a $20 voucher to Diapers.com for only $10. For orders of $49 or more, shipping is free and if this is your first order from Diapers.com you can try using code SAVEMOM to get $10 off your order of $49 or more.
Fine Print: Limit 1 per person and per household. Must be redeemed by 9/19/12.
Add a Comment
Thursday, January 19th, 2012
Amazon is changing their Amazon Mom’s program. Starting Jan.24th only Amazon Prime members will be eligible for the 20% off discount on diapers and wipes. In other words, right now on the diaper deals you save 15% with Amazon Moms and 5% with Subscribe & Save. (It all shows up under Subscribe & Save in the sidebar on Amazon but if you click the “details” button it explains it all and breaks it down.) With the changes you’d only get the 5% discount unless you have Amazon Prime. So if you often buy diapers or wipes online, you might want to stock up.
If you don’t have time to shop drugstore deals with coupons then Amazon deals are a great alternative. In fact, sometimes Amazon sale prices even beat the drugstore sale prices.
Here’s a list of current Amazon deals. Keep in mind that Amazon prices can change at any time so I can’t guarantee how long these prices will be valid. Also, remember that you can cancel your Subscribe & Save order at any time. With the Subscribe & Save option, unless you cancel the subscription, you will continue to get that order regularly. So if you only want to get an item one time, AFTER the order arrives, simply go to “My Account” then “Subscriptions” to cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription. (It works best for me to do this as soon as the order arrives that way I don’t forget!)
* Luvs diapers are on sale for $30.39 with Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free.
- Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 1, 300 Count ($0.10 diaper)
- Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 2, 258 Count ($0.12 diaper)
- Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 3, 234 Count ($0.13 diaper)
- Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 204-Count ($0.15 diaper)
- Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 5, 168 Count ($0.18 diaper)
* Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Soft pack, 72-Count (Pack of 8) are discounted to $12.61 with Subscribe & Save. That’s only $0.02/wipe!
* Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 140 Count are discounted to $26.80 with Subscribe & Save. Clip the $2.00 coupon (look below the product description and price) to pay only $24.80 or $0.18/diaper.
* Annie’s Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) are only $13.81 with Subscribe & Save. That is only $3.45/box shipped right to your door.* Stretch Island Original Fruit Leather, Summer Strawberry, 0.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30) is priced at $10.19 with Subscribe & Save making it only $0.34/piece. There are actually quite a number of flavors for this price. Any of them that are regularly priced at $11.99 should be $10.19 with the Subscribe & Save option.
* Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2) is priced at $13.77 with Subscribe & Save or $6.89/bottle. You can try entering code NUTIVJAN at checkout to save an additional 10%.
* Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper Double Roll, White 176, 12 Pack (Pack of 4) is priced at $27.10 with Subscribe & Save. That comes to $0.56/roll- not a bad price for toilet paper.* Cascade ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, 60-count Container is priced at $11.02 with Subscribe & Save. There’s a $0.25 coupon you can clip (look below the product description) bringing your total to $10.77 or $0.18/capsule. Shipping is free.
Add a Comment