Posts Tagged ‘
Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
Please note: Amazon prices may change at any time. Please verify that the prices before you buy!
Amazon currently has Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers for a great price. The price is different for each size diaper but you can get them for as low as $0.12 per diaper:
- Size 1 (276-count) $38.39
- Size 2 (246-count) $38.39
- Size 3 (222-count) $47.17
- Size 4 (192-count) $47.17
- Size 5 (172-count) $47.97
- Size 6 (140-count) $47.17
Here’s how to maximize your deal:
1. Add any of the Huggies diapers to your cart.
2. Choose the Subscribe & Save option to save an additional 5%.
3. Clip the $4.00 coupon found below the price. You will need to choose the Subscribe & Save option to use the coupon. If you do not wish to continue receiving automatic shipments, be sure to cancel your subscription once your order arrives!
4. If you want free shipping, add enough other products to your cart to make your cart total $35.00. Of course if you have Amazon Prime your shipping will be free already. (There are two other deals listed below that you might be interested in.)
5. Pay for your purchase and wait for it to arrive at your door!
You can also get the following deals:
* Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Diapers for as low as $0.13/diaper
– use the same method as outlined for the Huggies, the only difference is that your coupon will be for $0.50 instead of $4.00.
* Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Refill, 624 Count for as $10.82 or $0.02/wipe
Add a Comment
– be sure to clip the $2.00 coupon!
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Life can get busy so quickly and before you know it, it’s been several months since you last had a date! And if you are like us, part of the hassle in planning a date night is finding a sitter for the children. And not just finding a sitter, but finding a sitter that you can trust and this is affordable.
I recently learned about ChipperSitter and thought their services sounded like an amazing way to help parents get an affordable childcare for date night. For just $10, ChipperSitter will provide you with a professional babysitter to watch your children for 3 hours! (If you want any additional hours, you’ll pay just $15 per hour for each hour after that.) Sounds pretty good, right?!
Oh, and if you appreciate a company that gives back, you’ll want to know that during the month of December, ChipperSitter is going to give 15% of their profits to help care for the homeless in New York City. So you can have a date night and inadvertently help out those less fortunate!
So, what is ChipperSitter?
ChipperSitter is a company that provides babysitting services through their network of professional babysitters in major cities throughout the country. ChipperSitter is meticulous in their hiring process so that you can relax knowing you children are in good hands. Every sitter has to undergo a background check, reference checks, sex offender status checks and they even scan the web and news sources to make sure there is nothing bad that turns up there. In addition, they also do a thorough round of interviews with child care experts to make sure the sitter is up to par and capable of doing an excellent job.
How does ChipperSitter work? It’s this easy!
1. You’ll need to contact ChipperSitter via their website or by calling (877) 620-8578.
2. ChipperSitter will setup a time for an experienced expert from their team to call or video call to discuss your babysitting needs.
3. You’ll then be emailed access to ChipperSitter’s software which will allow you to view sitters near you. You will be able to watch their sitter video where they will introduce themselves to you and you can even chat with your prospective sitter too! Facebook profiles are available for review as well.
4. Once you’ve decided on a sitter, you can book your date night.
5. Your all set to enjoy some time with the one you love! (And if it gives you peace of mind while you are out, you can always text your sitter or view your little ones via an app on your smartphone too.)
What’s the biggest thing that keeps you from having date night? Have you ever used a service like ChipperSitter?
Add a Comment
Friday, November 21st, 2014
Like the idea of reusable nursing pads? You can currently get 10 Pairs of Designer Nursing Pads for FREE when you use coupon code ENBABY at checkout. You simply need to pay for the shipping which is $10.95! With over 30 styles to choose from, you are sure to find designs that you love!
Add a Comment
- 5 Ply, 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- Relieves skin irritation by wicking away extra moisture
Saturday, November 15th, 2014
Trying to figure out what baby items are worth spending your money on? As a frugal mom of 3, I know how hard it is to decide whether something is worth buying with your hard earned money! And so I thought I’d try to help you out by sharing the 10 items that I would willingly spend my money on again if the one we already owned broke or wore out. Here they are, in no particular order.
A Frugal Mom’s Favorite Baby Items
1. Conair Sound Machine
This little machine has been a life saver for us so often! We live in a house where sound carries easily. We also live in the city and during the summer months often have neighbors who party loud and long into the night. This machine makes just enough white noise to block other sounds out and has helped our babies (and older children too!) sleep well even when there’s other noise close by. I love that it has the option to run on batteries which is great for camping.
2. aden + anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket
These blankets are amazing! Yes, they’re a bit pricier than many other blankets but let me tell you, they are worth the extra money. I didn’t have them with my first two and sometimes I wonder how I managed! They are now my go-to blanket and I have hardly used anything else with baby #3. Here’s what I love about them:
* They’re bigger than most blankets and work wonderfully for swaddling.
* They are light weight enough that they aren’t all bulky and annoying.
* I didn’t feel like I had to worry about them suffocating my baby because the fabric “breathes”.
(Obviously, this doesn’t mean that they couldn’t suffocate your baby, but it just seemed less likely to me- as always, use common sense.)
* Because of their size and their light weight design, they work great as a cover-up when nursing.
* They get softer the more you wash them.
3. Boppy Pillow
If you are nursing, this is one of those things that just makes life a little easier. I didn’t have one for my first child and often would get a back ache from hunching over when nursing. The Boppy helped with that by giving me a higher surface to rest my baby on while I was nursing him. I also used it a lot as a place to nestle my baby when I wasn’t nursing. When they are newborns, they can lie nicely in the center. As they get older, it works perfectly to sit them in the middle since the Boppy gives just enough support to help them get used to sitting up.
4. Bumbo Seat
These little seats are just awesome! They are perfect to use when your baby is just starting to try to sit up and can’t quite support themselves and they are also great once they can sit a bit better but tire out easily. I found that using the Bumbo helped my babies be more content because it gave them a change of scenery so to speak. And the fact that it is easy to wipe clean is wonderful! Obviously it is great for indoor use, but it is also perfect for outdoors as well.
5. Graco Pack ‘n Play
This one is a big ticket item but it is definitely worth it in my opinion! We have a lot of family that live out of state and so we travel a lot. This Pack ‘n Play folds up compact enough that it is easy to transport and allows us to have a nice little bed for our child no matter where we are. There is a more expensive model, but personally I wouldn’t bother spending the extra simply because the extra features are not something you are going to use more than maybe a month or so.
And I highly recommend spending a little bit more and getting a waterproof pad to protect your Pack ‘n Play while you are at it. It’s an easy way to keep it clean!
6 Goldbug Baby Shoes
I discovered these shoes with baby #2 and loved them! They are an inexpensive perfect first shoe. They’re soft and not as clunky as regular shoes and make it easy for your baby to crawl in as well as learn to walk. And I’ve been impressed with how well they have held up. They only look slightly worn from being used hard with baby #2 and baby #3 is getting good use out of them as well! If you are looking for a boy version, I thought these Houndstooth Baby Boy Shoes were quite darling!
7 Tommee Tippee Insulated Sippy Cup
These cups are hands down the best sippy cups we’ve owned- and we’ve owned quite a few brands! They won our approval because they truly are leak-proof which is something that no other cup that we tried actually lived up to. I also really like that they are insulated.
8 Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib
Maybe I’m picky, but it took me a while to find a bib that I truly loved. In my opinion, these are perfect for babies up to about 12 to 14 mos. They’re long enough to cover and keep clothes clean, they are flexible enough to fit nicely and they wipe up well too. Plus, you can throw them in the washer too if you want to get them super clean!
Once your child gets a bit older, I highly recommend these Green Sprouts bibs. They’re similar to the Bumkins bibs but are longer and hold up really, really well to more frequent use. They are reversible too, so if you don’t like having a bib pocket you can simply flip them around and use it that way!
9 Usborne “That’s Not My….” Books
We love introducing our children to books at an early age. The Usborne That’s Not My ______” books are favorites of both us and our children! They feature bright colors, simple pictures and have fun textures to feel too! And they are made nice and sturdy which is obviously important if you are going to be letting little ones look at them!
10 The Mommy Hook
This handy hook is like an extra hand! It clips easily onto your stroller or shopping cart to give you a place to hang your purse or grocery bags from. It’s small enough that you can easily keep it in your diaper bag to use when needed.
Are any of these your favorites? What would you add to my list?
Add a Comment
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Get a free nursing pillow from NursingPillow.com when you use code ENBABY at checkout. You will just have to pay the cost of shipping which runs around $12.95.
Designed for comfort and convenience, these nursing pillows are excellent for both mom and baby. They are firm enough for optimal functionality, but soft enough to retain the perfect level of comfort. They are also machine washable.
Add a Comment