Cheesy Ham, Potato & Green Bean Casserole
Author: Lydia Beiler
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. + 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- salt to taste (about 1 tsp.)
- 3 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 c. potatoes, cooked and diced
- 6 c. green beans, cooked
- 2 c. cooked ham, diced
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- Melt butter and stir in 1/4 c. flour. Add salt and pepper
- Add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat, add cheese and stir until melted.
- Put potatoes in greased 9x13 baking dish, top with green beans and then ham.
- Pour cheese sauce over all.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter; Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Thrifty Frugal Mom at http://www.parents.com/blogs/thrifty-frugal-mom/2014/07/05/recipes/recipe-cheesy-ham-potato-green-bean-casserole/