Easy Caramel Frappe
Author: Lydia Beiler
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup strong coffee, frozen into cubes*
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- whipped cream and caramel syrup for top
- Place all ingredients except whipped cream in blender. Blend until ice cubes are crushed. If you have trouble getting it thoroughly blended, let it sit for a couple of minutes and try again.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup.
* for me 1 cup is 8 ice cubes
Recipe by The Thrifty Frugal Mom at http://www.parents.com/blogs/thrifty-frugal-mom/2014/08/09/recipes/recipe-easy-caramel-frappe/