Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Life can get busy so quickly and before you know it, it’s been several months since you last had a date! And if you are like us, part of the hassle in planning a date night is finding a sitter for the children. And not just finding a sitter, but finding a sitter that you can trust and this is affordable.
I recently learned about ChipperSitter and thought their services sounded like an amazing way to help parents get an affordable childcare for date night. For just $10, ChipperSitter will provide you with a professional babysitter to watch your children for 3 hours! (If you want any additional hours, you’ll pay just $15 per hour for each hour after that.) Sounds pretty good, right?!
Oh, and if you appreciate a company that gives back, you’ll want to know that during the month of December, ChipperSitter is going to give 15% of their profits to help care for the homeless in New York City. So you can have a date night and inadvertently help out those less fortunate!
So, what is ChipperSitter?
ChipperSitter is a company that provides babysitting services through their network of professional babysitters in major cities throughout the country. ChipperSitter is meticulous in their hiring process so that you can relax knowing you children are in good hands. Every sitter has to undergo a background check, reference checks, sex offender status checks and they even scan the web and news sources to make sure there is nothing bad that turns up there. In addition, they also do a thorough round of interviews with child care experts to make sure the sitter is up to par and capable of doing an excellent job.
How does ChipperSitter work? It’s this easy!
1. You’ll need to contact ChipperSitter via their website or by calling (877) 620-8578.
2. ChipperSitter will setup a time for an experienced expert from their team to call or video call to discuss your babysitting needs.
3. You’ll then be emailed access to ChipperSitter’s software which will allow you to view sitters near you. You will be able to watch their sitter video where they will introduce themselves to you and you can even chat with your prospective sitter too! Facebook profiles are available for review as well.
4. Once you’ve decided on a sitter, you can book your date night.
5. Your all set to enjoy some time with the one you love! (And if it gives you peace of mind while you are out, you can always text your sitter or view your little ones via an app on your smartphone too.)
What’s the biggest thing that keeps you from having date night? Have you ever used a service like ChipperSitter?Add a Comment