Up & Up Diapers for just $0.11/per diaper!
Update: I just did the deal myself and realized that when I paid with my Target Red Card I could save an additional 5%! So if you have one, be sure to use it when you pay.
Target has hot deal on Up & Up diapers right now where your final cost for two boxes of diapers is just $37.48. That comes to as low as $0.11/diaper! This is the equivalent of paying around $3.50 a pack, at least for the size 2 and 3 diapers. I typically consider $5 a pack or less a great deal so this is definitely a good deal!
Here’s how to do it:
1. Buy (2) Up & Up Boxed Diapers at $24.99 each
2. Save 5% when you select the Subscribe & Save option
- You should be able to cancel this once your order arrives if you don’t want to continue receiving shipments. Just be sure to mark your calendar to remind yourself to do it!
3. Shipping is Free!
4. Pay $47.48
* Use your Target Red Card to save an additional 5% and bring your total down to $45.11!
5. You’ll receive a $10 Target gift card with your order
Final Cost: $37.48 or as low as $0.11/diaper for size 2 & 3
You might also enjoy reading…..Add a Comment