Weekly Spending Summary (2/2-2/8)
Some of you have wondered where I get my printable coupons. Here are the main coupon sites that I use: Coupons.com, Coupon Network, Smart Source, Red Plum, Ibotta, Hopster and Saving Star. Manufacturer websites and Facebook pages are another great source.
* Free light bulbs
* Free tooth paste
* All detergent for $0.79 each
* Airwick candles that were better than free
* Free Yoplait yogurt
* Thai Noodle Bowls that were better than free
Total Spent: $63.76
Total Saved with Coupons: $43.80
Total Saved with Sales: $48.37
Total Saved: $92.17
Saved with Coupons: $21.25
Saved with Sales: $14.79
Not a bad week at CVS…after coupons/sales the All detergent was $0.74 each, the toothpaste was a $0.25 moneymaker and the Skintimate was a $2.00 moneymaker!
- 4 All detergent $3.99 each
- Colgate toothpaste $3.00
- Skintimate $3.79
- $3/2 All printable coupon
- $2/2 All printable coupon
- $1.00 Colgate printable coupon
- $2.25 CVS Colgate coupon from Red Coupon machine in store
- Skintimate FREE product coupon received via BzzAgent ($3.79)
- $10.00 in Extra Bucks (CVS coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- $3.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the All (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- $2.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Skintimate (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- $5.00 via Saving Star for purchasing $15 worth of All detergent
Rite Aid: $1.04
Saved with Coupons: $7.00
Saved with Sales: $6.00
We were getting low on light bulbs so I was very grateful to be able to get some for free this week!
- 2 GE Light Bulbs $3.99 each
- Two $1.00 GE printable coupons
- $5.00 in UPRewards (Rite Aid coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- Two $3.00 UPRewards coupons for purchasing the GE Light Bulbs (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Saved with Coupons: $15.55
Saved with Sales: $27.58
I did a number of gas deals at Giant again. Basically after sales/coupons/gas rewards I made $6.50 on the Thai Kitchen bowls and $2.02 on the Airwick.
If you aren’t familiar with how the gas deals work, basically you earn so much off a gallon of gas when you purchase a certain number of specific items. This time I earned $1.20 off a gallon, up to 30 gallons of gas, for purchasing the Thai Kitchen and Airwick.
The Purex, Powerade and Yoplait were all free after coupons/sales. I usually make my own yogurt but if I can get it for free I’ll take it. In fact, the children usually fight over who gets to eat the bought stuff since it’s kind of a rare thing around here! The Starkist was $0.19 each and the Tropicana was supposed to be $1.00 after coupons but apparently the $1.00 Giant store coupon didn’t come off for some reason. If I think about it, I’ll see if they’ll honor it the next time I’m there.
- 2 Purex detergents $4.55 total (on sale buy one, get one free)
- 2 Powerade $1.00 each
- 2 Starkist tuna $1.19 each
- 2 Yoplait yogurt $1.00 each
- Tropicana Juice $3.00
- 14 Thai Kitchen Bowls $1.25 each
- 6 Airwick Candles $2.33 each
- bought with rain check
- Purex FREE Product coupon received via Purex Insiders ($4.55)
- Two $0.50 Powerade printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)
- Two $0.55 Starkist printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)
- Two $0.50 Yoplait printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)
- $1.00 Tropicana coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- Two $1/2 Airwick printable coupons
- $2/2 Airwick printable coupons
- $36.00 worth of gas rewards for purchasing the Thai Kitchen and Airwick
If you’ve read this blog for a while you know how much I love Aldi! In fact, I even did a whole post on the 6 Reasons I Shop at Aldi (and think you should too). This week I just tried to stock up on some of the usual things I buy there. These are things that I typically can’t get cheaper anywhere else and that I often don’t find deals on otherwise.
- Bread Crumbs $0.99
- Canola Oil $2.59
- 2 Saltines $0.95 each
- Graham Crackers $1.39
- Ranch Dressing $1.39
- Mayo $1.99
- 2 Black Beans $0.59 each
- Salmon $2.69
- Spinach $1.79
- Tortillas $1.19
- Powdered Sugar $1.19
- 2 Corn Chips $0.89 each
- Potatoes 5 lb. Red $2.49
- Bananas $0.44/lb.
This was cash that I got to use to purchase lettuce from our local farmer’s market.
I received the Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze from Purex Insiders. I don’t use fabric softener a lot but since Purex Crystals is natural and not oil based and therefore doesn’t reduce the absorbency of towels I like to use it on my towels and bedding for a bit of softness and gentle scent. The Fresh Mountain Breeze is a new Purex Crystals scent and is so springy and fresh- especially great for this long, cold winter!
Disclosure: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed are my own.Add a Comment