Checkout 51: An Easy Way to Save at the Grocery Store
I was excited to recently learn of yet another way to save on groceries! It’s called Checkout 51- and if you hate fooling with traditional coupons, you’ll find this clip-less method of saving easy to use.
How it Works:
1. Sign up for Checkout 51- you can do this with your computer or your smartphone (and no, you don’t need a smartphone to use Checkout 51!)
2. Browse the offers and then purchase participating items at any store (you can even use generic offers like $0.50 off any eggs at places like Aldi)
3. Upload a picture of your receipt to Checkout 51 and wait for the cash back to credit to your account.
Guidelines and Tips
* Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
*Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
* A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
*Each receipt can only be used once.
* Cash back can only be given for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
* You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
* Checkout 51 works in both the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec)
* Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
* You can cash out your account once your balance reaches $20.
I just started using Checkout 51, but so far it has been very simple and straightforward to use. And I love that you can combine the savings with other apps like Ibotta and Saving Star as well as paper coupons!
Interested in more money saving apps? Check out my 8 Best Money Saving & Money Making Apps post!Add a Comment