Weekly Spending Summary (12/1-12/7)
Some of you have wondered where I get my printable coupons. Here are the main coupon sites that I use: Coupons.com, Coupon Network, Smart Source, Red Plum, Ibotta, Hopster and Saving Star. Manufacturer websites and Facebook pages are another great source.
- Free Men’s Razor
- Free Yardley Soap
- Free Reach Flossers
- Huggies for $4.99
- Moneymaking Hormel REV Wraps
Total Spent: $69.08
Total Saved with Coupons: $21.61
Total Saved with Sales: $36.60
Total Saved: $58.21
CVS: $0 (used grocery cash)
Saved with Coupons: $11.61
Saved with Sales: $3.30
I used $0.62 from my grocery cash to pay for this purchase. All of the items were free or better than free with coupons/sales.
- Triaminic $4.99
- CVS Men’s Razor $6.99
- CVS Probiotic $9.99 (bought with rain check)
- $3.00 CVS razor printable coupon
- $1.00 Triaminic printable coupon
- $17.40 in Extra Bucks (CVS coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- $4.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Triaminic (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- $4.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the CVS Razor (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- $10.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the CVS Probiotic (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Rite Aid: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $6.00
Saved with Sales: $29.42
I used a gift card that I bought discounted through Gift Card Rescue to pay for this purchase which was $3.97 total.
All of the items were purchased with rain checks. You’ll see below that some of the items rang up at $0. That is because they were free after UPRewards and since they don’t issue the UPRewards on rain check items, but instead just deduct it off the price they rang up at $0.
I’m still trying to build my diaper stockpile for this baby and so I was really happy to be able to score some Huggies for $4.99/pack. The diaper deals have been a bit slim lately so this really helped!
- 2 Rite Aid nail clippers $0 (bought with rain check)
- 2 Reach flossers $0.99 each (bought with rain check)
- 6 Yardley soap $0 (bought with rain check)
- Huggies diapers $7.99 (bought with rain check)
- Two $1.00 Reach printable coupons
- $3.00 Huggies printable coupon from Hopster
- $1.00 in UPRewards (Rite Aid coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
Saved with Coupons: $4.00
Saved with Sales: $3.88
Well, I got another moneymaking gas deal at Giant this week. This time I made $7.04 by purchasing these REV wraps. Not something I’d usually purchase but hey, if they’re going to pay me to buy them, why not? Plus, they will make some handy lunches!
If you aren’t familiar with how the gas deals work, basically you earn so much off a gallon of gas when you purchase a certain number of specific items. This time I earned $0.40 off a gallon for every 6 items I purchased, up to 30 gallons of gas.
- 12 REV Wraps $1.67 each
- Four $1/2 Rev Wrap printable coupons
- $24.00 worth of gas rewards for purchasing the Hormel
Just my usual Aldi stock up trip- not really anything special to note.
- 5 Flour Tortillas $0.99 each
- 2 Cream Cheese $0.89 each
- Bananas @ $0.44/lb.
- 3 lb. Onions $0.79
- Pinto Beans $1.79
- Great Northern Beans $2.29
- 5lb. Red Potatoes $3.29
- Saltines $0.95
- Canola Oil $2.59
- Ranch Dressing $1.39
- Mayo $1.99
- Heavy Whipping Cream $1.99
- 2 Corn Chips $0.89 each
- Tomato Paste $0.39
- 2 Brown Sugar $1.19 each
- Coconut Flakes $1.29
- Chocolate Chips $1.29
I withdrew some cash for grocery cash. I use this for numerous things including produce from our local farmer’s market, eggs from a local farm and fresh ground flour from my in-laws.Add a Comment