Amazon: $30 Off Diapers = Hot Diaper Deals!
There is an Amazon Mom Diaper Event that you don’t want to miss. This promotion is going on through August 29, 2013 and gives new Amazon Mom members $25 off a box of eligible diapers. There was also a $5/$25 Amazon Facebook promotion that some of you may have snagged (even if you didn’t, it’s still a good deal!) that is available through 8/22/13. With these two offers you can score $30 off a diaper purchase! And that means you can score diapers for an incredible price!
Here is how you can score diapers for this super low price.
1. Sign up for your free Amazon Mom trial.
2. Head to the eligible diaper list. Here are a few deals available from this list.
- Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers size 1 234 count only $9.99 with this deal
- Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 3 174 Count only $16.99 with this deal
3. Clip any available coupons lower on the page. (see below for example)
4. Click Subscribe Now and enter the code BABYTIME to get the $25 discount.
(PLEASE NOTE: With the Subscribe & Save option, unless you cancel the subscription, you will continue to get that order regularly. So if you only want to get an item one time, AFTER the order arrives, simply go to “My Account” then “Subscriptions” to cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription. It works best for me to do this as soon as the order arrives that way I don’t forget!)
5. If you claimed the $5 off $25 Amazon coupon when it was available make sure that it is being applied to your order. (I think mine didn’t show up until I was at the checkout and needing to enter my payment option.) Even if you don’t have this coupon you are still getting a great deal!
6. Make sure that any coupons clipped are being applied to your order.
5. Complete your order and enjoy receiving very cheap diapers at your doorstep!
Thanks Coupon Cutting Mom!Add a Comment