Weekly Spending Summary (5/26-6/1)
I was determined not to do much shopping this week since I’ve been struggling with going over budget and thankfully I was successful! It was kind of nice to have a break from all the running too. Most weeks I enjoy it- it’s just part of my routine. But occasionally it is nice to have a bit of a break too.
Total Spent: $8.03
Total Saved with Coupons: $12.95
Total Saved with Sales: $3.62
Total Saved: $16.57
CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $2.37
Saved with Sales: $0.44
Stopped by CVS to get a few deals but couldn’t find several of the things I was hoping to buy. So I just got these two things for free.
- Twix $0.75
- CVS Bodywash $2.37
- CVS FREE Bodywash coupon ($2.37)
- $0.75 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Twix (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Rite Aid: $0
Saved with Coupons: $10.58
Saved with Sales: $3.18
It’s been a while since I was able to get toothpaste for free and my stockpile was getting kind of low so I was excited to see this deal at Rite Aid! I typically can get enough toothpaste for free that I can keep a lot of our extended family and sometimes a few friends supplied as well as have plenty for ourselves.
- Coke $1.61
- 3 Colgate toothpaste $2.99 each
- Coke FREE product coupon from Facebook promotion ($1.62)
- Three $1.00 Colgate printable coupons
- $5.96 in UPRewards (Rite Aid coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- Three $2.00 UPReward coupon for purchasing the Colgate (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Yup, I needed to go to Aldi again this week. Somehow I forgot to get tortillas when I was there last week and we go through a lot of them, especially in warm weather. I went ahead and got canola too while I was there.
- 4 Flour Tortillas $0.99 each
- Bananas $0.44/lb.
- Canola Oil $2.69