Weekly Spending Summary (1/13-1/19)
Some of you have wondered where I get my printable coupons. Here are the main coupon sites that I use: Coupons.com, Coupon Network, Smart Source, Red Plum and Saving Star. Manufacturer websites and Facebook pages are another great source.
We went home this week for a couple of days and I was in the mood to do some deal shopping so I hit a couple of stores. I was able to get $40+ worth of stuff for under $4! (My total below shows $0 but that is because I used a gift card for my CVS purchase.) Definitely a fun week!
Total Spent: $0!
Total Saved with Coupons: $25.00
Total Saved with Sales: $15.14
Total Saved: $40.14
CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $12.00
Saved with Sales: $2.99
I used a gift card that I earned through our credit card rewards program to pay for this purchase, otherwise I would have spent $3.46 out of pocket.
I was pretty happy to get the Venus razor for free…they are my favorite and absolutely amazing! The Hallmark cards were free too and the Rice Krispies were only $0.50 after coupons and sales.
- Venus Razor $7.99
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies $2.00
- 3 Hallmark Cards $0.99 each
- CVS Baby Wipes $2.29
- $1.50 Kellogg’s coupon from manufacturer
(I had tried to print some coupons from their website and they didn’t print for me so I contacted them and they mailed me several)
- $3.00 Venus coupon from Parade magazine
- 7.50 in Extra Bucks (CVS coupons that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- $5.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Venus (can use on next purchase of any item)
- $3.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Hallmark cards (can use on next purchase of any item)
Rite Aid: $0
Saved with Coupons: $3.00
Saved with Sales: $0.99
I wasn’t planning to go to Rite Aid since I didn’t really want to have a bunch of UPRewards that I would have to try to use up quick before we left again for another several weeks. But then I saw this Thermacare deal and decided to just stop in as I was driving by. One of our neighbors who is an older gentleman has become a good friend of ours. He has chronic back problems and uses these a lot so I try to get them when I can and help keep him supplied. He’s on a very limited income and is incredibly grateful! I love using my couponing to bless others- so fun!
- Thermacare Heat Wrap $3.00
- $3.00 Thermacare in-ad coupon
Saved with Coupons: $10.00
Saved with Sales: $11.16
This was kind of a wild trip- I paid nothing for this entire purchase. It sure made my husband and son happy as they love all things grapefruit. :)
- 4 Ocean Spray Grapefruit Juice $2.00 each
- 2 5lb. Bags Grapefruit $2.99 each
- these were on sale for $2.99 but each bag was also free with the purchase of 2 Ocean Spray products so they actually cost me nothing!
- 2 Beech-nut $0.99 each
- Four $2.00 Grapefruit Juice printable coupon
- Two $0.50 Beech-nut printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)