ThredUp: Use $10 Credit or Free Shipping Code to Get Inexpensive Kid’s Clothing
Please note that the $10 credit is for new ThredUp customers only, however the free shipping promotion will work for anyone!
UPDATE: Apparently ThredUp is not allowing both promotions to be used together, so you can use either one or the other. I’m terribly sorry….I had understood that you could combine them. I try my best to post only legitimate offers and hate when this kind of thing happens!
ThredUp is an online consignment store for children’s clothing. Right now if you combine the $10 account credit that you get when you sign up for an account with the free shipping code they are currently offering, you can get some free or really inexpensive children’s clothing. The free shipping code is supposed to work until Oct. 31, 2012.
Here’s how to do your deal:
- Put $10 or less worth of items in your cart and after your $10 sign up promotion they will be free. Anything over that, you’ll simply pay the difference.
- Once your item/items are in your cart, go to checkout.
- At checkout you’ll see a link on the left hand side of the screen where you can enter promo code SHIPOCT12 to get free shipping on your order.
- If you’re total was more than $10 before shipping you’ll need to pay the difference. If not, your item(s) should show up as free!
- Try to wait patiently for your items to arrive.
I gave ThredUp a whirl a couple of weeks ago so that I could give you all an idea of whether it was worth it or not. While I found their prices to be a bit more than what I would pay at yard sales and maybe even some kid’s consignment stores, I still found quite a few great deals. And I loved the fact that I didn’t have to leave my home which means I saved time and gas too. I was really impressed with the shirts and pants that I got from ThredUp for my 4 yr. old son and the 2 tops I got for my 9 mo. old daughter. The items were in great shape and they came in a cute little box and were wrapped up like a gift inside…. which made them seem even more special!Add a Comment