21 Birthday Restaurant Freebies + 4 Other Birthday Offers
My son and I just got done celebrating our birthday’s which are two days apart. One of the things that we have fun doing each is year is enjoying our free birthday food together. Believe it or not, lots of restaurants offer free food- sometimes and entire meal!- for your birthday. All you have to do is sign up for the offer.
Here’s a list of 24 birthday freebies- four of which actually aren’t food. Sign up and enjoy some yumminess on your next birthday. Just don’t blame me if you gain some weight in doing so!
TOTALLY FREE FOOD
- Baskin Robbins- Sign up for the Birthday Club and you’ll get a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday.
- Burger King- Your child can receive a free kid’s meal on their birthday when you sign them up for Club BK.
- California Pizza Kitchen- Sign your child up for CPKids and they can enjoy a free kids meal.
- Dunkin’ Donuts- If you have a Dunkin’ Donuts gift card, you can register it for the DD Perks Rewards and among other things, you’ll get a free medium beverage of your choice for your birthday.
- Krispy Kreme- If you live near a Krispy Kreme you may be able to get a dozen free doughnuts on your birthday! Simply call your local store ahead of time to see if they participate. (I’ve never tried this one since we don’t have a location near us, but I’m told many Krispy Kreme’s do offer this yummy treat!)
- Maggie Moo’s- Join the Email Club and you’ll get a coupon for a free Kid’s sized ice cream creation.
- Noodles & Co.- Sign up for their Email List and get a free menu item on your birthday.
- Panera Bread- Sign up for a Panera card and you’ll get a coupon for a free sweet or pastry.
- Red Robin- Sign up for Red Robin’s e-club and you’ll get a free burger on your birthday.
- Rita’s- Sign up for the Birthday Club and you’ll get a free Italian ice on your birthday!
- Ruby Tuesday- Join Ruby Tuesday’s So Connected club and you’ll get a free hand crafted burger- no purchase necessary- on your birthday. I couldn’t believe it last year when they let me choose any burger I wanted and gave me fries and a drink too!
- Sonic- Sign up for the Sonic Cruisers Club and on your birthday you’ll get a choice of one of three birthday freebies: medium Tator Tots, regular cream slush, or medium drink.
- Starbucks- Have a Starbucks gift card? Register it here and one of the perks you’ll get is a coupon for a free Starbucks’ birthday drink. It might be worth getting a $5 gift card and registering it just for this!
BUY ONE, GET ONE OFFERS
- Arby’s- Join Arby’s Extras and get a birthday coupon for a free 12 oz. shake with any purchase.
- Auntie Anne’s- Sign up for Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Perks and you’ll receive a birthday coupon for Buy One Pretzel, Get One Free.
- Chili’s- Join their email club and for your birthday you’ll receive a coupon for a free brownie sundae with the purchase of an entree.
- Cold Stone Creamery- Join their birthday club and receive a coupon for a free treat with the purchase of another one.
- Dairy Queen- Join the Blizzard Fan Club and receive a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 free blizzard on your birthday.
- Friendly’s- Get the following offers when you join Friendly’s Best Friend’s Club. Adults: Free cone with any purchase. Children: Free kid’s meal with any adult meal.
- Fuddruckers- Subscribe to their Fudd’s Club and get a coupon for a free 1/3 lb. burger (does not include fries and drink) when you purchase another entree of equal value. Kids get a free kid’s burger (does not include fries and drink).
- TGIFridays- Become a Give Me More Stripes member and you’ll get a birthday offer for a free dessert with the purchase of an entree.
- GGP Mall- First check to see if your mall is part of this group and if it is, join The Club and you’ll likely get a voucher for a free $10 mall gift card. I say likely because I got one but my husband didn’t- but then he never gets any gift card offers from them. Thanks to reader Sarah for the reminder about this!
- Magazines.com- If you create an account at Magazines.com they send you one of these offers and you can then redeem it for a $5 check. Not a bad birthday gift in my mind! Just be watchful, the subject line of the email just says something related to birthday and nothing about a coupon.
- Swagbucks- Join Swagbucks and you’ll get 50 Swagbucks on your birthday! I didn’t post this one earlier because I can’t figure out where I added my birthday to get this. Anyone know?
- Toys R Us- Sign your child up for the Toys ‘R Us Birthday Club (click “Birthday Club” at the top of the page) and they’ll receive a free gift (rumored to be a $3 Toys ‘R Us gift card) on their birthday.
What birthday freebies do you know of that I missed? I’d love to add more to my list!
Image Credit: Shutterstock (2nd and 3rd image)Add a Comment