Weekly Spending Summary (6/24-6/30)
Well, my baby is still sick with whooping cough- it’s been a long two weeks! As a result of her being sick I’ve been rather cooped up and decided to only go to CVS this week. I really wanted to do the diapers deal since there haven’t been too many of them lately!
I also stopped by our local farm market on the way to CVS and got some fresh mushrooms for $1.50/lb. I used some grocery cash to pay for that which is why it didn’t show up here. (I got the cash out several weeks ago and it was listed in my Weekly Spending Summary then.)
Be sure to watch for my Monthly Spending Summary which I’ll be posting either later today or tomorrow. I got some other fruits and veggies in bulk which I’ll talk about more then.
CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $11.50
Saved with Sales: $7.46
I have a gift card that I purchased through Living Social to pay for my CVS purchases otherwise I would have paid $21.50 for this.
I was so happy to get diapers for $4.50/pack after coupons and sales. I’ve become incredibly grateful for the stockpile I created when I was still pregnant since there haven’t been very many good deals on diapers since Sophia was born in Dec. Stocking up on diapers at low prices has definitely been a huge money saver for us!
- 2 Huggies Diapers $10.00 each
- Pampers Diapers $10.00
- Bayer Advanced $3.00
- $2.00 Huggies coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $1.50 Huggies coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $3.00 Pampers coupon from catalina machine at Gian
- $3.00 Bayer coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $2.00 CVS in Extra Bucks (CVS coupons that print at register)
- $10 in Extra Bucks for purchasing $30 worth of Diapers (can use on next purchase of any item)