Weekly Spending Summary (4/29-5/5)
I didn’t do a lot of shopping this week and there weren’t many amazing deals either. In fact, I had planned to go to Rite Aid but never did just because I didn’t feel like it. (Yes, I get tired of shopping sometimes too.) Rite Aid’s sales weren’t that amazing and I didn’t have any UPRewards expiring so there was nothing to push me go and so I just decided to skip it this week.
Total Spent: $15.87
Total Saved with Coupons: $15.00
Total Saved with Sales: $14.92
Total Saved: $29.92
CVS: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $13.00
Saved with Sales: $4.90
I have a gift card that I bought from Living Social that I used to pay for this purchase otherwise my out of pocket would have been $1.97.
- 2 Colgate Toothpastes $2.99 each
- Blink Tears $8.99 (was bought with a rain check)
- $1.00/2 Colgate coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $1.00 Blink tears coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $1.00/1 toothpaste from CVS Red Coupon Machine in store
- $10.00 in Extra Bucks coupons (CVS coupons that print at register)
- $4.98 in Extra Bucks for purchasing Colgate (can use on next purchase of any item)
- $3.00 in Extra Bucks for purchasing Blink Tears (can use on next purchase of any item
- $9.00 in Extra Bucks for purchasing Blink Tears (can use on next purchase of any item)
- Yes, I got two different Extra Bucks for the Blink Tears. One was from this week (there was a promotion on it) and one was from the promotion that was running the week I got the rain check. Didn’t think about that I’d get both. Almost feels unethical to do it, but I didn’t really try it.
Total Saved with Coupons: $2.00
Total Saved with Sales: $10.02
I had a Visa gift card that I got from an Olay rebate that I did earlier that I used to pay for $6.19 of this purchase.
- 4 Goya Beans $0.80 each
- 2 Russet Potatoes 5 lb. each $3.99 (on sale Buy One Get One Free)
- 5 Huggies Wipes $1.40 each
- $1/4 Goya printable coupon
- $0.75/1 Huggies Wipes coupon from manufacturer (doubled to $1.00)
I love Aldi. Not only do they have great prices, their food is excellent quality too. They are my go-to place for things that I can’t find a good sale on. If you’ve never given them a try and you have one nearby, you really should stop in. I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed. (And they even have a double money back guarantee on almost all of their products. So if you don’t like something you can get double your money back!)
- 2 Saltines $0.89 each
- Corn Chips $0.99
- Chocolate Chips 12 oz. $1.79
- Brown Sugar 2 lb. $1.49
- Tortillas $0.99
- Kettle Chips $1.79
- Bananas $0.44/lb.
Tags: | Categories: My Deals