What’s Been in My Mailbox + Free Sample Offers
One of the ways that I stretch our budget is by requesting free samples. Now I know that might seem like a small way to stretch our budget but it really does help out. Not only do I receive the free sample items, often they come with great coupons that I can use to save even more. Plus it’s fun to get something besides bills in the mail!
Here’s a peak at some of the fun stuff that has arrived in my mailbox over the last couple of weeks. After I took this picture I realized that I had actually missed two items- a sample box of Peanut Butter Cheerios and a Tide Pod laundry detergent sample too.
Here are the some freebies pictured above:
* 7 FREE Product coupons from Voskos yogurt! (no longer available)
* Always & Tampax Radiant - comes with coupons too
* Target Beauty Bag- full of various samples and a great little coupon book too (no longer available)
* Gud lotion (no longer available)
* Sani-hands Wipes (no longer available)
* Crest Pro-health coupons (no longer available)
And here are a few other sample offers that are available too:
- The Organized Kitchen: Keep Your Kitchen Clean, Organized, and Full of Good Food-and Save Time, Money, (and Your Sanity) Every Day!
Tags: | Categories: Freebies; Samples