Weekly Spending Summary (4/8-4/14)
I mentioned last week that since I went over budget last month I was thinking of trying to see if I can keep my spending to $20 a week this month. Well, I decided to see if I could do it this week and almost did. I would have had I not purchased a Rite Aid gift card at a 6% discount online. And I debated about just not getting that but it seemed like it made more sense to spend a bit more this week if I could save in the long run so I did. But I was pretty happy at keeping my spending relatively low.
Total Spent: $41.19
Total Saved with Coupons: $15.95
Total Saved with Sales: $35.89
Total Saved: $51.84
Rite Aid: $2.13
Saved with Coupons: $12.95
Saved with Sales: $34.12
If you do the math on this it might not all work out. Basically I purchased an item that I thought was on sale but didn’t ring up on sale so I returned it and they put that money towards my next purchase.
Do you think I bought enough almonds?! It seemed a bit crazy, but I had $10 UPRewards that I needed to use and there really wasn’t anything else that I wanted or thought was worth buying. We eat a lot of almonds on salads and sometimes eat them as a snack too and since they were at my stock up price I decided to just go ahead and get a bunch of them.
- 8 Blue Diamond Almonds $3.79 (were Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
- Brainstrong Toddler Vitamins $0 (were free with a rain check from several weeks ago)
- $1.00 Air Wick coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $2.00 Brainstrong printable coupon
- $10.00 UPReward coupon (Rite Aid coupons that print at register for purchasing specific items)
Saved with Coupons: $3.00
Saved with Sales: $1.77
I actually owed an additional $0.25 but I used some spare change in my grocery fund to pay that. Looking forward to enjoying $0.25 Popsicles this summer!
- Krunchers Chips $2.50
- 2 Popsicle products $1.25 each
- $1.00 Krunchers coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- Two $0.50 Popsicle printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)
- 2 Potato Chips $1.49 each
- Brown Sugar (2 lb.) $1.49
- Spinach $1.69
- 2 Tortillas $0.99 each
- Saltines $0.89
- 4 lb. Oranges $1.39
For a Rite Aid gift card purchase at 6% discount.Add a Comment