Weekly Spending Summary (3/4-3/10)
This was kind of an unusual week in that I hardly did any shopping. The deals at CVS and Giant didn’t seem that great and I didn’t really need anything else so I just hit Rite Aid and that was it. However it was a great week there and I had a lot of fun!
Rite Aid: $2.67
Saved with Coupons: $47.50
Saved with Sales: $12.94
I was excited to get some more diapers for a great price- $3.49/package after coupons to be exact. The sippy cup was moneymaker of $0.61 after coupons and the Softlips was a moneymaker of $1.82. The Blue Diamond almonds were on sale for Buy One Get One Free which is a great deal for them. The Rite Aid brand electrolyte pops? Well, our 3 yr. old was sick and we ran out of them. Just so happened that they were also on sale for almost half price!
By the way, if you use Pedialyte may I recommend these pops? If you buy the big bottles of Pedialyte you have to throw it out if you don’t use it all within the first 24 hrs. ( I think – or maybe it’s 48 hrs.). So you almost always end up throwing some out. These pops are in small enough portions that they are perfect and you can use as many or as few as you need. We love them!
- 3 Pampers Packages $9.99 each
- 2 Softlips $3.59 each
- Rite Aid Pedia-pops $4.04
- Playtex Sippy Cup $5.39
- 2 Blue Diamond Almonds $1.80 each (were on sale for Buy One Get One Free)
- Three $1.50 Pampers printable coupons
- Two $3 Softlips in-ad coupons
- $2 Rite Aid Pedia-pops in-ad coupon
- $4 Playtex in-ad coupon
- $2 Playtex printable coupon
- $29 in UPRewards coupons (Rite Aid coupons that print at register)
- $10 UPReward for purchasing Pampers (can use on next purchase of any item)
- $5 UPReward for purchasing Pampers (can use on next purchase of any item)
- $3 UPReward for purchasing Softlips (can use on next purchase of any item)
Add a Comment