Giveaway: The Mommy Hook
Have you ever gotten weary of making multiple trips from the car to the house to bring in bags of stuff? Or what about trying to figure out where to put your purse in the shopping cart when you already have every space full of groceries and children? And how about those times you are out with your stroller and wish that you had a secure place to put your purse so that no one can easily grab it? Enter the Mommy Hook.
The Mommy Hook is a heavy-duty aluminum stroller hanger that will allow you to free up your hands and give you more space as you go about your life as a mom (or dad!). The handle will fit any stroller and is cushioned for added comfort.
I received a Mommy Hook to review and honestly, I wasn’t sure how I would like it. Would it really give me the third hand I often wished I had? Turns out it did. Here’s what I’ve used the Mommy Hook for:
- To save myself trips unloading our minivan after coming home from shopping. I just slip the handle of my purse and any bags onto the Mommy Hook and off I go! I’m always amazed at how much I can fit on it! It has seriously reduced the number of trips I have to make in and out.
- Free up space in my stroller basket/shopping cart and helps keep me organized when shopping. When I take the stroller and walk downtown to market or when I am shopping for groceries, the Mommy Hook keeps my purse and bags neatly organized on my stroller handle/grocery cart handle freeing up my stroller basket/grocery cart for the things I buy.
- Keeping my bags secure. As I mentioned, I’ve used the Mommy Hook while shopping and I love that I don’t have to worry as much about someone swiping my purse. Sure, they still could, but the fact that they’d have to finagle with the Mommy Hook would be a pretty huge deterrent I think!
Interested in getting a Mommy Hook for yourself? You can find them at Amazon, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond as well as independent baby stores around the country. Or you can enter my giveaway and try to win one!
Mom Dad and Baby has generously offered to give one of my readers a Mommy Hook. You have two different ways to enter the giveaway and each counts as a separate entry, but you must do a separate comment for each entry. The giveaway will end 3/17/12 at 12 p.m. (EST) and the winner will be chosen via random.org. I will then notify the winner by email and they will have two days to respond before another winner is chosen.
WAYS TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me when you think you would you use the Mommy Hook.
2. Follow The Thrifty, Frugal Mom on Facebook or Twitter then leave a comment on this post telling me you do. If you already follow The Thrifty Frugal Mom, give yourself an extra entry by posting that in a comment on this post. Comments left on my Facebook page do not count.