Recyclebank: Use Points to Get Coupons
One of the places I get coupons is Recyclebank. Recyclebank is actually a site dedicated to helping people live more green and more natural and it rewards people for doing that.
To get coupons, you must first “earn” points which you can then redeem for quite a variety of coupons. The different things you do to “earn” points take very little time to complete and you can quickly rack up points. Some of my favorite coupons at Recyclebank have been for brands like Earthbound Farm Organic, Kashi, Bumble Bee and Ziploc. They also have coupons and gift cards for places like Bed Bath and Beyond, McDonalds, Ruby Tuesday, Salad Works and Walmart.
To get started, simply follow these four simple steps:
2. Check your inbox for verification email and click the link.
3. Once logged into Recyclebank click “Earn Points” at the top of the page and complete offers there.
4. This is the fun part! Click “Get Rewards” to spend your points.
Curious just what you might be able to get with 100 points (which you should easily be able to get by doing the current offers)? Here are some ideas:
- $2 off any Kashi product
- Buy one Dasani, get one FREE
- $1 off any 2 Bumble Bee products (75 pts.)
- $5/$50 grocery purchase at Genuardi’s
- $1 off one Kiss My Face product (50 pts.)
- $10/$30 Bed Bath & Beyond purchase
Have you used Recyclebank? What have you liked about it?Add a Comment