9 Tips to Earn More with Swagbucks
Last week I explained how Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to earn a little extra money. This week I’m going to explain how you can make the most of the different ways to earn Swagbucks.
Since I joined Swagbucks in Nov. ’09 I’ve earned $195 (thirty-nine $5 Amazon.com gift cards and $10 via Paypal directly deposited to my bank account). Swagbucks has fast become my favorite way to earn online, partly because it is so super easy. While the primary way to earn Swagbucks is through searching the internet, there are many other ways you can earn “bucks” as well. So what are my tips for making the most of Swagbucks? Read on to find out the ways that I’ve tried to maximize my earnings:
1. Download the Swagbucks toolbar. Seriously, if you do nothing else, at least do this one! I didn’t download the toolbar for a long time and when I finally did it I realized how much earning I missed out on because without the toolbar I’d forget to use Swagbucks. Basically what it does is download a toolbar that will allow your search engine to be Swagbucks instead of Google or whatever search engine you were previously using.
To download the toolbar, go to “Toolbars” and follow the instructions.
2. Use Swagbucks for ALL of your searches including sites you visit everyday. For instance if I want to go to Ebay or to my blog, The Thrifty Frugal Mom, I’ll simply type that into the Swagbucks search engine. No, I don’t win something every time, but it sure has increased my search engine usage and I win more as a result…and it only takes a couple of extra seconds.
3. Follow Swagbucks on Facebook. From time to time they give out free Swagcodes which obviously help you earn more.
4. Follow Swagbucks on Twitter. Same story as Facebook, you’ll have the chance to get more free codes.
5. Follow the Swagbucks blog. Several times a week they post a free Swagcode.
6. Refer your friends. When the person you refer using your unique referral code wins Swagbucks, you will too! You can earn up to 1,000 matching Swagbucks for each referral. I haven’t gotten many referrals, but the couple I have did help me earn a few extra Swagbucks. To find your unique referral code, go to “Promote” on the Swagbucks website.
7. Take the Daily Poll. Simply go to the Swagbucks website and click “Earn” then “Daily Poll”. I don’t visit Swagbucks specially just to do this, but if I happen to be on the website I’ll often take the extra couple of seconds and take the poll.
8. No Obligation Special Offers (NOSO)- you can earn 2 Swagbucks a day with this. Just go to “Earn” then click on “NOSO”. Click the “Start Earning Now” button and continue through the offers. Note- you do not have to complete ANY offers to get the Swagbucks. You can simply keep clicking “Skip” or “See Next Offer” until you get to the end where you will claim your Swagucks.
9. Swagbucks TV- you can find this under the “Earn” tab. I like to have these playing while I’m working online- it’s a simple way to earn an extra 3 Swagbucks for every 10 videos watched. Not a fast way to earn necessarily, but still painlessly easy.
Are you a Swagbucks user? What are your favorite ways to earn “bucks”?Add a Comment