She’s Here!!

We’re so thankful for the precious new gift of life that God blessed us with on Wednesday! Sophia Delight joined us weighing 8lb. 4oz. and is beautiful and healthy. This verse has been on my mind and heart and pretty much sums up our feelings: “The Lord hath done great things for us, whereof we are glad.” (Psalm 126:3)

You likely noticed that I have been posting a bit less frequently. That will likely continue for the next week or so as I continue to recuperate, take care of my children and enjoy having family around for Christmas. I’m just not sure how things will be around here! But hopefully with the new year I’ll be back to posting more normally.

Tags: | Categories: Bits of our Lives

Back To The Thrifty Frugal Mom
  1. by Laura Webber

On December 15, 2011 at 9:19 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! Sophia is a beauty! Enjoy all of the little moments this Christmas, we'll be here when you are ready to come back!

2. by Kathy

On December 16, 2011 at 5:54 am

Congrats! That's same outfit Kaylee had on when we saw you on Tuesday!!! So cute. Have fun. It was the first 4 weeks that were the easiest for me. :)

3. by Coupon Cutting Mom

On December 16, 2011 at 6:05 am

Congrats!!! So happy to hear of her safe arrival! She is so cute! Enjoy every second of the sweet newborn stage. Btw I love the name! Take care!

4. by Joanna Beiler

On December 16, 2011 at 6:28 am

Congratulations, Lydia! She looks precious. I'm so happy for you! I just discovered your blog yesterday. I'm excited about it! I like couponing and deal blogs as that's something I'm trying to get into. It's even better since I know you!Have fun with your little girl!

5. by sarah

On December 16, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Your baby is absolutely adorable,Lydia!I can't wait to meet her.Blessings to your family..

6. by Gina

On December 18, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Congratulations! Enjoy that little bundle of joy and totally forget about blogging for however long it takes! Gina