Making the Most of Swagbucks
Since I joined Swagbucks in Nov. ’09 I’ve earned $135 (twenty-five $5 Amazon.com gift cards and $10 via Paypal directly deposited to my bank account). Swagbucks has fast become my favorite way to earn online, partly because it is so super easy. So what are my tips for making the most of Swagbucks? Read on to find out the ways that I’ve tried to maximize my earnings:
* Download the Swagbucks toolbar. Seriously, if you do nothing else, at least do this one! I didn’t download the toolbar for a long time and when I finally did it I realized how much earning I missed out on because without the toolbar I’d forget to use Swagbucks. Basically what it does is download a toolbar that will allow your search engine to be Swagbucks instead of Google or whatever search engine you were previously using.
To download the toolbar, go to “Toolbars” and follow the instructions. Oh, and at least several times a week they release a free Swagcode on the toolbar too.
* Use Swagbucks for ALL of your searches including sites you visit everyday. For instance if I want to go to Ebay or to my blog, The Thrifty Frugal Mom, I’ll simply type that into the Swagbucks search engine. No, I don’t win something every time, but it sure has increased my search engine usage and I win more as a result…and it only takes a couple of extra seconds.
* Follow Swagbucks on Facebook. From time to time they give out free Swagcodes which obviously help you earn more.
* Follow Swagbucks on Twitter. Same story as Facebook, you’ll have the chance to get more free codes.
* Follow the Swagbucks blog. At least once a day they post a free Swagcode.
* Add your birthday to your Swagbucks account and you’ll get 50 Swagbucks as a birthday gift. To do this click on “My Account” and then “Account Details”.
* Refer your friends. When the person you refer using your unique referral code wins Swagbucks, you will too! You can earn up to 1,000 matching Swagbucks for each referral. I haven’t gotten many referrals, but the couple I have do help me earn a few extra Swagbucks. To find your unique referral code, go to “Promote” on the Swagbucks website.
* Take the Daily Poll. Simply go to the Swagbucks website and click “Earn” then “Daily Poll”. I don’t visit Swagbucks specially just to do this, but if I happen to be on the website I’ll often take the extra couple of seconds and take the poll.
What tips do you have for earning Swagbucks?Add a Comment
Tags: | Categories: Money Making Opportunities