$0.44 Postage Photo Stamps for $0.40 each!
Wow this is an AMAZING deal. You can get personalized stamps for less than what you would pay normally at the post office! How crazy and wonderful is that? Plus they would make excellent Christmas gifts.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Sign up as a member at ShopAtHome, or if you are already a member, log in. New members will get a $5 bonus for signing up and completing a purchase, which means more money for you! I do feel like I need to put in a disclaimer here to let you know that you need to have at least $20 in your ShopAtHome account before you can cash it out. Don’t want you to get frustrated after doing this deal!
2. Once on the ShopAtHome page, search for “photo stamps” and click on the photostamps.com link. It should say $8 cash back to the right of the link.
3. Upload the photo you wish to use for your stamp, edit it and then go to checkout.
4. For the best deal, order at least 2 sheets of 20 stamps, which comes to $16.99 a sheet.
5. In the promo code box enter thirtyoff to get 30% off your entire order.
6. Then enter a second promo code of cutekid12 to get free shipping. This can be used on top of the 30% off code.
7. Your total should now be $23.79 for two sheets of stamps. Then within 30 days, you will get $8 cash back credited to your ShopAtHome account, which would drop cost to $15.79 or only $0.40 per stamp!
Thanks Money Saving Mom!Add a Comment
Tags: | Categories: Online Deals