Through December 22, Walgreens is offering a free 8×10 Photo when you use coupon code TODAY8X10 at checkout. If you choose in-store pick up you don’t even have to pay shipping! Coupon can be used once per account.Add a Comment
My buy price for cheese is $2/lb. or less- meaning I pretty much won’t buy cheese unless I can get it for that price. One of the questions I get a lot is how in the world I manage to find cheese for that price.
So when I saw this deal that is running at Target next week for 3 days, I figured I should share it with you all since I’m sure there are many of you that have Targets and will be able to take advantage of this awesome price!
Please do note that the sale doesn’t start until 12/22 though…but go ahead and print your coupons now so that you have them as they may disappear in the meantime!
Target Kraft Cheese Deal (12/22-12/24)
3 Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.00 each
- use $1/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese coupon* (if you can find it use zip code 19606)
- use Buy 2 Get 1 Free Target Kraft Shredded Cheese coupon
- use Kraft Cheese Target Cartwheel coupon (saves 5% or $0.20)
Pay: $2.80 or $0.93 for each 8 oz. bag!
* Coupon states Redeemable at Giant or Martins but it’s a manufacturer’s coupon so you can use it anywhere!
Thanks For the Mommas!Add a Comment
Right now you can get 50 4×8 photo cars for just $5 from Staples. If you choose in-store pick up you don’t have to even pay shipping!Add a Comment
Qualify to receive a free glucose meter in the color of your choice as well as meal planning tools such as a recipe book, meal planner, blood sugar tracker, and more.Add a Comment
Some of you have wondered where I get my printable coupons. Here are the main coupon sites that I use: Coupons.com, Coupon Network, Smart Source, Red Plum, Ibotta, Hopster and Saving Star. Manufacturer websites and Facebook pages are another great source.
- 2 Free Bags of Hershey’s Kisses
- 2 Huggies for $4.99 each
- 24 Pampers wipes for $0.33/pack
- 7 Ortego Salsa for $0.29 each
- Domino Sugar for $1.49
Total Spent: $16.06
Total Saved with Coupons: $49.07
Total Saved with Sales: $73.09
Total Saved: $122.16 + $12 in gas rewards
CVS: $0 (used grocery cash)
Saved with Coupons: $20.60
Saved with Sales: $6.58
Forgot to picture the Rolaids and Tums.
My total for this purchase was $0.59 so I just used some grocery cash to pay for it.
The Hershey’s Kisses, Sierra Mist, Tums and Rolaids were all free after coupons/sales. The J&J Nursing pads are just something I’ve been wanting to get in prep for the baby’s arrival. It might not have been the best price, but with the $3/$15 purchase and the $1 J&J coupon I had, it wasn’t absolutely awful either. I keep thinking maybe I should try reusable nursing pads but I’m just scared I wouldn’t like them at all!
- 2 Hershey’s Kisses $3.00 each
- 2 Sierra Mist $0.69 each
(bought with rain check)
- Tums $3.99
- J&J Nursing Pads $8.79
- Rolaids $0.99
- $2.50/2 Hershey’s CVS printable coupon
- $1.10/2 Hershey’s printable coupon
- $1.00 Sierra Mist CVS printable coupon
- $1.00 Tums printable coupon
- $1.00 J&J coupon received via manufacturer for contacting them
- $1.00 Rolaids CVS coupon received via Red Coupon Machine in-store
- $3/$15 Purchase CVS coupon received via email
- $10.00 in Extra Bucks (CVS coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- $3.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Hershey’s (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- $3.00 Extra Bucks coupon for purchasing the Tums (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Rite Aid: $0 (gift card)
Saved with Coupons: $20.47
Saved with Sales: $11.98
I used a gift card that I bought discounted through Gift Card Rescue to pay for this purchase which was $3.25 total.
I used a rain check from Rite Aid’s Black Friday sales to get the Quaker Oatmeal Cups for free. Originally they were free after UPRewards but the way that Rite Aid does rain checks for items like that is to just write the rain check for a free item. And I actually had a $1 coupon for them so it was a tiny moneymaker!
The nail enamel was free and the Huggies diapers were just $4.99/pack after coupons and sales. I’m so happy to slowly keep adding to my diaper stockpile!
- 2 Quaker’s Oatmeal Cups $0 (bought with rain check)
- 2 Sinful nail enamel $1.99 each
- 2 Huggies Little Snuggler diapers $9.49 each
- $1/2 Quaker Cups coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- Two $3.00 Huggies printable coupons via Hopster
- $13.47 in UPRewards (Rite Aid coupon that print at register for purchasing specific items)
- Two $1.99 UPRewards coupons for purchasing the Sinful nail enamel (can be used on next purchase of any item)
- Two $1.50 UPRewards coupons for purchasing the Huggies (can be used on next purchase of any item)
Saved with Coupons: $8.00
Saved with Sales: $44.53
I kind of stocked up on baby wipes as you see. There was an unadvertised deal that made them just $0.99/3 pack or $0.33/reg. pack after coupons and sales and I figured that I will eventually use them so I might as well take advantage of it!
The Taster’s Choice was just $0.05 after coupons/sales. I love using these to make my. The Domino sugar was $1.49 after coupons/sales and the Giant paper towels were free.
The Ortega salsa was a gas rewards deal. I usually make my own salsa but this was just $0.29/jar after gas rewards and I figured I can’t make it that cheap! I’ll probably use it mostly in cooking…in things such as Salsa Chicken Soup and Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps. If you aren’t familiar with how the gas deals work, basically you earn so much off a gallon of gas when you purchase a certain number of specific items. This time I earned $0.40 off a gallon for every 6 items I purchased, up to 30 gallons of gas or a total of $12 off.
- 8 Pampers Triple Pack Wipes $6.49 each
- 2 Taster’s Choice Coffee Sticks $1.05 each
- 2 Domino Sugar $1.99 each
- Giant Brand Paper Towels $1.00
- 7 Ortega Salsa $2.00 each
- Four $0.50 Pampers printable coupons (doubled to $1.00 each)
- Two $0.50 Taster’s Choice coupons from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts
- $0.65 Domino Sugar coupon from Sunday newspaper coupon inserts (doubled to $1.00)
- $1.00 any paper towel coupon (printed from Catalina coupon machine at register)
- Four $10.00 instant savings for purchasing 2 Pampers wipes packs (recorded under “Saved with Sales”)
- $12.00 worth of gas rewards for purchasing the Ortega
The $2.55 is for that little container of Chicken Bouillon that my sister-in-law picked up for me at the bulk food store. I forgot to get some when I was there the other week and was pretty much out. I don’t use it a lot, but in the winter we love eating Cream Cheese Potato Soup and so I really wanted to have it on hand.
I bought the apples from a local orchard and used money from my grocery cash to pay for them. I don’t remember exactly what they cost but it ended up being something like $0.40/lb. I think. The yellow ones are for fresh eating and the red ones I got to make apple butter in my crock pot.
A couple of weeks ago I took I took advantage of American Express’ Small Business Saturday offer. If I spent $10 at qualified merchants and paid with my American Express card, they’d give me a $10 statement credit. So I found some lunch meat at S. Clyde Weaver for $5.40/lb. and got two pounds of it. The $10 credited back to my card this week so I ended up only paying $0.80 for 2 lbs. of really good lunch meat!