Sunday, November 25th, 2012
What used to be a single day of online sales, this year’s CyberMonday deals seem to be extending into the week making it a great time to pick up much needed items for friends and family at substantial discounts.
Favorite label company Mabel’s Labels has 4 great deals on their labels that ensure that your children’s belongings come home. It’s a perfect time to stock up as the weather gets colder and hats, mittens, scarves, sweatshirts, coats, etc. get sent to school and daycare. Good until Tuesday, November 27 at 5pm EST, the sale includes 40% off The Basic Kit ($20.97 for an assortment of 76 labels), Skinny Minis (80 for $12.60), preschool shoe labels (24 for $12.60), and shoe labels (24 for $12.60).
If you haven’t already ordered your holiday cards, Tiny Prints is offering 30% off any holiday order until Tuesday, November 27. They’re also offering steals on a featured product each day this week. Monday’s deal includes 35% off custom iPhone cases for 4, 4S, or 5 models. The rest of the week’s sales include notebooks, stamps and embossers, mugs, and a mystery Friday special.
If you’ve been considering giving an Xbox 360 with Kinect or getting one for your family, Microsoft is offering Xbox 360 with Kinect for $99. Half off of last year’s holiday price, this is a great deal on a highly engaging video console system that is perfect for the whole family. The $99 price includes a 4 GB Xbox with Kinect but if you’d prefer a 250 GB system with Kinect, it’s being offered for $149. This offer is available online or in-store at participating retailers such as the Microsoft Store, Best Buy, Game Stop, Toys R Us, and Walmart. There are multiple ways to take advantage of this Xbox 360 Kinect bundle depending on who you are purchasing from. For a chart of who will let you purchase in-store, online and ship to your home, or order online and pick up in-store, visit this handy chart at the bottom of the page.
Online shop -The button for purchases on the keyboard via Shutterstock
Add a Comment
Monday, November 19th, 2012
While you may be strategizing about your in-store Black Friday experience, retailers aren’t waiting for Black Friday or Cyber Monday to notify consumers about online deals or make them accessible. Discounts can be found on digital downloads like apps and movies before some of the biggest shopping days of the year.
Fox Connect is celebrating their brand new look and a streamlined shopping experience with huge discounts on favorite family movies on Blu-ray and DVDs. Movies and seasons of television shows seem to be starting at $5.99. Sale titles include family favorites like Rio, Horton Hears a Who, and Alvin and the Chipmunks to classics like West Side Story, Alien, The Devil Wears Prada, Walk the Line, and more. Get caught up on past seasons of favorite shows like The Office, Modern Family, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, The Simpsons, and many others. The site makes it easy to find what you’re looking for but it also features a sale page to locate great deals faster. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $25.
Disney fans will love knowing that on Monday, November 26, Disney is reducing prices on Disney Book Apps available in the iTunes Store. From Cars to Princesses to recent Pixar hits, now is a great time to load up your tablet or smartphone before holiday travel. Here the apps that you can download at a substantial discount beginning on Monday:
- Cars 2 Read and Race for $2.99 (orig. $6.99)— Rev your engines for this thrilling Cars 2 Original Story! Read along as Lightning McQueen and the world’s top International Racers power through the streets of Tokyo, Japan; Porto Corsa, Italy; London, England; and finally Radiator Springs!
- Tangled: Storybook Deluxe for $2.99 (orig. $6.99)— Rapunzel has never left her tower in the woods. One day, a thief named Flynn discovers her and the unlikely pair sets off on an action-packed journey across the kingdom. From mischievous thugs to dazzling festivals, Rapunzel quickly learns there is much more to life outside the tower!
- Brave: Storybook Deluxe for $2.99 (orig. $6.99)— The Scottish Highlands have long been a fierce, proud land filled with stories, and magic, and danger. Merida, the Princess of DunBroch, adds her tale of courage and determination to the ancient lore as she sets out to defy an age-old tradition and forge her own destiny.
- Princess Royal Party for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)— Welcome to the Magical and Enchanting world of Disney’s Royal Party, just in time for Rapunzel’s own celebration! Disney’s Royal Party includes many fun activities and crafts for hours of fun with favorite Disney Princesses.
- A Royal Christmas for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)— From beachside gatherings to New Orleans feasts, every princess celebrates Christmas in her own special way. Cinderella throws a festive party, but there’s a very merry mix-up when her Fairy Godmother adds a touch of magic to the event. Ariel surprises her family and friends with a Christmas-morning treasure hunt.
Woman doing online shopping via Shutterstock
Add a Comment