Online Shopping Sites Offer Daily Deals at Substantial Discounts
Whether looking for a bargain on toys for the gift closet, the perfect accessory for your spring wardrobe, apparel for the little ones in your lifes, or an elegant statement piece for your home, it seems that no one pays retail anymore thanks to an abundant number of deal sites that offer brand specific sales. Here’s a rundown of the free shopping sites that I browse daily for high quality products offered at significant savingsfor my family and home:
- Products offered: Girls & boys apparel, kid shoes & accessories, women & maternity, home & gear, and toys & books,
- Inside scoop: Sign up for a Zulily account and get a daily email delivered to your inbox each morning with the day’s sales beginning at 9 am EST. Clicking on any of the brands in the email will take you directly to the site without requiring you to login. This time saving convenience leaves more time to navigate the site in order to find the most recent offerings under New Today, ones that will be Ending Soon, and those that are in their Last Day. Zulily boasts an impressive selection of 20-30 new sales each day, each of which lasts for 3 days. Since every day is different, it’s worth opening the daily email to ensure you don’t miss a favorite brand.
- Recent sales: Seven Jeans, PlaSmart, BooginHead, Jantzen, Uncle Milton toys, Spanx, and Earthies shoes.
- Products offered: Prenatal care products, baby gear, travel accessories, bedding and bath, children’s clothing, toys, DVDs, and educational materials that last for 48-72 hours.
- Inside scoop: Once you join Totsy, a daily email is sent to share the current sales and upcoming ones so you can plan your shopping accordingly. Sales last for 3 days and savings are up to 90% off retail prices.
- Recent sales: Osh Kosh, Trumpette, Melissa & Doug, Schoenhut, Out of Print apparel, Absorba, and DK Books.
- Products offered: Items sold through daily sales and pop up shops include art, bed & bath, books, cook & prep, fashion, fitness, furniture, home accessories, jewelry, kids, pets, tabletop, gadgets, and workspace that feature high design items.
- Inside scoop: Set up a free account and start browsing. The site features serious eye candy that makes it a pleasure for window shopping when budgets may not allow you to make any purchases. The Upcoming Sales section provides a helpful look ahead for those who might want to save their pennies for an upcoming sale featuring a beloved brand.
- Recent sales: Kikkerland homewares, Plumen designer energy saving lightbulbs, Milton Glaser graphic design prints, and Maple XO recycled skateboard jewelry.
- Products offered: Fashion, accessories, gourmet food, and items for the home selected by celebrity tastemakers who picks comprise a personalized shopping experience.
- Inside scoop: There’s no charge to join in order to start shopping with your favorite celebrities. Curators are tastemakers who share their favorite products and brands through the site. The curators you follow create a personalized OpenSky experience. Their picks show up on your customized site, one that you’ve built according to your own taste. At any time you can add new curators or stop following ones on your list.
- Recent sales: Items are selected by celebrity tastemakers like fashion and beauty icons like as Cynthia Rowley and Liz Lange, chefs such as Rick Bayless, Ming Tsai, Tom Colicchio, and Jacques Torres, and design gurus like Martha Stewart, Preston Bailey, Dorie Greenspan, and the editors of Dwell Magazine.
- Products offered: Elegant and high end, One Kings Lane is the go to place for furniture, lighting, rugs, art, accessories, tabletop, bed and bath, travel, kids, pets, stationary, gifts, and through daily sales and tastemaker tag sales.
- Inside scoop: Daily sales feature access to assorted merchandise from top home décor and lifestyle brands when setting up a free account. Sales are arranged by theme so it’s easy to find the products that fit your style or meet your needs. Sales launch at 11 am EST/8 am PST and last for 72 hours. Also visit downstairs at One Kings Lane for clearance items and those with limited quantities for even further discounts.
- Recent sales: Themes have included casual entertaining, vintage inspired accents, French inspired tabletop pieces, Made in America, Scout bags, The Colorful Table, bring in the garden, picks under $50, and pamper your pet.
Woman shopping online using laptop and credit card via ShutterstockAdd a Comment