About Holly Lebowitz Rossi
Welcome to Parents News Now! I’m Holly Lebowitz Rossi, a writer, wife, and mom based in Arlington, Massachusetts. My toddler son keeps me on my toes (don’t they all?), and it’s easy to get caught up in worrying whether we’re on the right track with what he’s eating, how much he’s sleeping, how well he’s socializing, and what entertains him. That’s where Parents News Now comes in. I hope you can, as I do, consider it a one-stop shop for the latest news and information on child health, parenting trends, child safety, medical discoveries, and more. I scan all the news sites because—just guessing here—you don’t have time to. And I always try to throw fun stuff into the mix, like celebrity parenting news, inspiring moments of heroism or kindness, and thought-provoking stories that give you the chance to weigh in with your opinion.
I post 2-4 times each weekday, so I hope you’ll stop by often for your news fix!
Don’t want to be out of the parenting news loop? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or subscribe to my blog below via email to receive daily updates. If you have a story you’d like me to consider for the blog, email ParentsNewsNow@gmail.com.
- FDA Issues Warning About Teething Gels
- New Guidelines for Flat-Head Syndrome in Babies
- Arsenic Found in Rices, Including Baby Rice Cereal
- New Way Found to Measure Football-Related Head Injuries
- CDC: Worst Whooping Cough Epidemic in 50 Years
- New Crib Safety Guidelines: What Parents Need to Know
- Teen Birth Rate Drops Again, Hits Historic Low
- Michelle Duggar Miscarries Her 20th Child
- Woman Delivers Two Sets of Identical Twins in One Day
More About Me
My interests and passions—and the subjects I’m lucky enough to get to write about—are broad, ranging from religion and spirituality to cooking and baking to music. Holistic health is also a major area of interest to me, both personally and professionally. My first book, Yoga for a Healthy Lower Back: A Practical Guide to Developing Strength and Relieving Pain, which I co-authored with yoga teacher Liz Owen, was published in August 2013 by Shambhala Publications.