Actress Anna Paquin Gives Birth to Twins

Anna Paquin, the star of the HBO series “True Blood” and her husband, co-star Stephen Moyer, have welcomed twins into their family, PEOPLE.com reports on what the couple’s representatives announced:

“The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”

These are the first children together for Paquin, 30, and Moyer, 42, who were married in August 2010.

Moyer has two children — daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12 — from previous relationships.

Image: Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, via Featureflash / Shutterstock.com

Back To Parents News Now
  1. by skype download

On November 4, 2012 at 10:06 am

I intended to draft you that little note just to thank you over again for the breathtaking secrets you’ve documented above. It has been simply generous of you to deliver unreservedly what a lot of folks would’ve distributed for an e-book in making some money for their own end, mostly now that you could possibly have done it if you ever considered necessary. The advice additionally served to become great way to recognize that other people have a similar passion just as my personal own to figure out a lot more with reference to this matter. I’m certain there are a lot more fun moments up front for individuals who find out your blog post.

2. by Hanh Beales

On November 6, 2012 at 3:59 am

So great! This can be a well manufactured posting. It keeps my mind blowing! What can i say additional?

3. by Lenita Wedding

On November 8, 2012 at 5:36 am

Any two philosophers can tell each other all they know in two hours.

4. by linked website

On November 9, 2012 at 10:58 am

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

5. by Depatures

On November 19, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

6. by NAIT.CO

On December 17, 2012 at 12:12 am

Very nice layout and excellent content material, practically nothing else we require :D .

7. by Laurence Eisenhaver

On April 9, 2013 at 11:17 pm

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to reach my goals. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!