‘Real Housewife’ Has Baby Boy

Kim Zolciak, one of the stars of the Bravo TV reality show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” has had a boy, Kash Kade, PEOPLE.com reports:

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and her NFL-player husband, Kroy Biermann, welcomed their second son, Kash Kade, on Wednesday, Aug. 15 – joining big brother Kroy Jr., 14 months.

“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,” Zolciak, 34, announced via Twitter.

Zolciak has two daughters–15-year-old Brielle and 10-year-old Ariana–from a previous relationship.

Image: Kim Zolciak, via Phil Stafford / Shutterstock.com

Back To Parents News Now
  1. by Benedict Mitter

On October 31, 2012 at 8:38 pm

really nice put up, i surely adore this web web site, carry on it

2. by click to see

On November 29, 2012 at 1:58 am

You have brought up a very excellent details , thankyou for the post. “Beginnings are apt to be shadowy and so it is the beginnings of the great mother life, the sea.” by Rachel Carson.

3. by go through

On December 5, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Very interesting details you have mentioned , thanks for putting up. “Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.” by Bella Abzug.

4. by NAIT.CO

On December 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

I like your writing style genuinely loving this internet site. “Nature is God’s greatest evangelist.” by Johathan Edwards.

5. by lingerie

On December 20, 2012 at 10:26 am

Real nice design and great subject matter, practically nothing else we want :D .

6. by WOODSTOCKNYHOUSESFORSALE

On January 1, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am pleased to find this website through google. “No one can earn a million dollars honestly.” by William Jennings Bryan.

7. by COMMERCIALFOTO

On January 1, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Really fantastic info can be found on web blog . “There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.” by Peter Sellers.