‘Octomom’ Poses Topless to Raise Money

Nadya Suleman, the California mother who became known as the “Octomom” after she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, has reportedly granted a paid interview and posed for semi-nude photos in a British magazine because her large family is struggling financially.  USA Today reports:

Southern California attorney Jeff Czech said Tuesday that with 14 children to care for [she has 6 other children in addition to the octuplets], Suleman can’t hold down a regular job to pay bills and “does whatever she can.”

In photos posted to TMZ.com and published in Britain’s Closer magazine, Suleman wears panties and little else.

Last summer, Suleman made news when she told In Touch magazine “her babies “disgust” her.

Image: Nadya Suleman, via s_bukley / Shutterstock.com

Tags: , , | Categories: Celebrities, Trends

Back To Parents News Now
  1. by octomom « « The Latest Fuzz The Latest Fuzz

On March 28, 2012 at 6:13 pm

[...] Suleman the Octomom is a M.I.L.F. Mom I’d Like to Forget.RT @parentsmagazine: ‘Octomom’ Poses Topless to Raise Money #parentsnewsnowTalk to Octomom for $12 a minute with new Dial-a-Star service (and BOTH of …@TMZ #Octomom is [...]

2. by Andre Leonard,

On April 8, 2012 at 11:34 am

Life is like Burger King, you can have it your way. Why any woman in her right mind would elect to have all those kids, defies common sense.

As time goes on, it’s apparent this woman has issues.

Sad for the taxpayers who are going to get stuck with the bill for all this. Lacking a foundation to build on. I predict she will be hooked on W.I.C., hooked on T.A.N.F., hooked on QUEST (foodstamp) and living in or qualifying for Low Income Housing Assistance, for at least the next 18 years.

Ms. Suleman, next time, read the menu carefully.

3. by Marie

On April 19, 2012 at 12:10 am

Actually Andre W.I.C. stops when the children are 5 and in California you can only be on T.A.N.F. for 5 years 3 years on 1 year off and 2 years on or something like that. Though I think there will be food stamps and we can’t forget Medical for the next 18 years.

Why did she even attempt fertility treatments after 6 healthy children were born all ready? I find that ridiculous on her part and goes to show she wanted money somehow.

4. by Denisse Bauer

On May 16, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Nobody knows this lady’s situation to judge her, she is brave because she is caring for them the best that she can. God bless her! I hope she finds a way to stay healthy mentally, because it is a big challenge, but not impossible. I certanly am glad that tax payer money is used to provide for america’s children instead of being used to build bombs that kill thousands in foreign countries.

5. by PMac

On June 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I really feel this woman is asking for help. Are there any programs there that can assist her with finding help for herself and her children. I could not imagine trying to care for 8 babies alone, plus 6 others. She doesn’t sound like she has much of an education or any way to better her situation. If someone is stating they are suicidal, there needs to be help. I wonder if she has considered placing her babies for adoption. I know that sounds cruel, but she is unable to cope. I could never have given up my babies I only had 3 and being a single mom is not easy. I would not like to have her daycare bill! But if she went to work, or back to school to get a better job prospect, it might help her. Maybe a family member can assist evenings to feed and ready the babies for bed. Having to do this for 14 children, is beyond comprehension. I hope there are people who are compassionate and will find her help.

6. by sandi

On June 27, 2012 at 9:22 am

I feel for her, at least she had her babies and is not killing them like others on Nancy Grace show., It takes a lot of courage to dowhat she is doing, if she lived closed to me i would try to help her, why be so mean to her.

7. by Candace

On July 30, 2012 at 8:48 pm

The woman is craving attention. I feel sorry for her.
    Not because she whines she has nothing, but because she thinks she’s above cleaning houses for a living.There are jobs she could take and still collect help from the Gov. with all those kids. The attention she craves is ‘all eyes on me’ with the dancing.
    I feel very sorry for the kids. They will be the usual victims of a ‘not quite right’ mom. She chose her path.
    Life goes on ……………