Free Weather Packet
Yesterday, I shared some of the science experiments we did about air. We learned that air has weight, hot air rises and more. We are using a science textbook as the spine of this unit. These were the pages I made for the kids’ science notebooks. You can download them free by clicking on the link below:
We are moving to homeschoolden.com and our printables will be moving there.
Visit our other Weather Unit Posts (We will be moving to homeschoolden.com):
- Free Earth Science Packet: Earth’s Atmosphere – As we started off this unit, we spent quite a bit of time learning about the layers of the Earth’s atmosphere. You can download our free 19-page packet at that post.
You may be interested in these posts:
- More of our hands-on Earth science activities
- Human Body Systems – Free Worksheets
- Free Simple Machines Packet
- Free Rocks and Minerals Packet
- Famous Rocks from Around the World: Free Montessori Cards
Learn how to make a earthquake shake table, more than a dozen hands-on activities on the layers of the earth, volcanoes, earthquakes, plate movement and more!
Topics include: Solar System, Layers of the Earth, Earth’s Axis and the Seasons, Latitude and Longitude, Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, 4 Types of Mountains
Be sure to visit us at our Homeschool Den Facebook page!Add a Comment