Free Grammar Sheets: Lay-Lie, Peace-Piece, Accept-Except and more
The kids are going over some tricky homophones. These are some of the sheets I made for them. If you can use them, they are free to download.
We are moving to homeschoolden.com. We will be moving all of our printables there soon.
Other free grammar worksheets you can download (We will be moving all our printables to homeschoolden.com):
- Plurals, Adding Endings, Past Tense Verbs - Practicing doubling the consonant, irregular verbs, changing the Y to I and adding the ending, etc.
- Their, They’re, There – Its, It’s Free Practice Sheets
- Comma Rules and Practice Worksheets
- Grammar Practice: Possessive Nouns and Pronouns
- Free Grammar Worksheets: Homophones (words that sound the same, but are spelled differently)
- The use of apostrophes, quotation marks and underlining
- 11 Comma Rules and Practice
- Grammar Practice Sheets: Irregular Verbs and Nouns
- More Irregular Verb and Plural Noun Practice Sheets
- Here’s a post with a number of different sheets: Comma Rules, Apostrophes, Underlining and Other Free Grammar Sheets.
If you found these helpful, I’d love to hear from you over at my Homeschool Den Facebook Page.Add a Comment