Valentine’s Multiplication Worksheets and Game Boards
Although I have a couple more posts about our trip, I thought I’d first share a couple of the games I made for the kids for Valentine’s Day since it’s quickly approaching. As always, these games are free to download. The first set are multiplication worksheets and game boards to practice the 4s and 6s times tables.
**DD only started working on these today (Monday) and I saw there was an error on her paper. I corrected it and re-posted the packet.
There are five multiplication worksheets. The basic templates look like this…
Download the free Valentine’s Multiplication Worksheets.
I also made a set of multiplication game boards for DD to practice her 4s and 6s times tables.
How To Play:
- Cut out the game cards on page 3 and shuffle. Place them all in a pile.
- Each player needs one token to move around the board. Place token on start.
- Take the top game card and multiply it by 4 (or by 6 if using the 6s gameboard).
- Move to the next available space with that product. For example, if the player draws a 6, multiply 6×4 and move to the next available 24 space on the board.
- The first player to arrive at finish with one of the three numbers indicated wins the game.
I’ll also be sharing a couple of other Valentine’s math games I made for the other kids: division and doubling. Stay tuned for those.
If you find these helpful, I’d love to hear from you either here in the comments area or over at my Facebook page. ~LieslAdd a Comment
Tags: Valentine's math games, Valentine's math worksheets, Valentine's Multiplication Games, Valentine's Multiplication worksheets | Categories: Freebies, Homeschool Den, Math, Math--Multiplication, Must Read, Valentine's Day