A Huge List of Things to do with your Preschooler
I am a list person! I love writing down things we should do, could do, have done. In fact, I started this blog as the ultimate list of things we’ve done! Trying to balance the needs of three kids, I worry at times about not doing enough with ED. I was going through the preschool lists I created for the other kids and started making a list of things I wanted to do with ED. Then after going through my old lists, I also went through my blog (you can scan through out old toddler or preschool posts too by going to the categories in the right sidebar). I came across a lot of things I’d like to do with ED…
Ultimately I came up with a three-page list of things to do with my preschooler. Some things she is beginning to outgrow, but I included them since others might find them helpful. You can find my Huge List of Things to do with your Preschooler here! I included hyperlinks back to old blog posts. And if you find this list helpful please drop me a comment. I love sharing our activities and get a huge boost when I hear from others!
We have moved to homeschoolden.com.
Other related posts you might be interested in:
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- If your child knows their letter sounds, they may be ready to learn to read. Visit this post, Teach Your Child to Read, for fun ideas that help your child learn to read!
Tags: activities for preschoolers, preschool, Things to do with your preschooler | Categories: Homeschool Den, Must Read, Our Homeschool (what our day is like, curriculum choices, etc.), Preschool (Age 4), Preschool and Toddler Activities, Preschool for ED - Fall 2011 (age 3 1/2), Toddler/Preschool Activities, Useful Resources (websites books etc)