Monday, October 21st, 2013
By Savings.com Editor Susan Yoo-Lee
With Halloween only a few weeks away, it’s about to get really busy for the entire family. The good news is that retailers are releasing their best deals earlier than they have historically done because of the shorter holiday shopping period this year. In fact, we’re starting to see those great offers now.
Here are this week’s top five deals you can use for your entire family:
- If you haven’t gotten your Halloween costumes yet, right now you can save $20 off your purchase over $80 at Costume Discounters. Use coupon code SAVE80. Expires 10/31/2013.
- If you have a baby, take advantage of an offer from Diapers.com and save 20% on your diaper purchase. You can even combine this coupon with sale prices for an even better deal. Use coupon code GOSHOPAFF. Expires 12/31/2013.
- Do you need to buy a couple of sweaters, pants, long sleeved shirts for the entire family? Or a mixer in which to make your favorite holiday treats? Save 20% off any order over $100 at Kohl’s. Use coupon code CARAMEL. Expires 10/27/2013.
- For more kid-specific fall clothing deals, use this coupon from The Children’s Place to save 20% off your entire order. Use coupon code D7G813. Expires 10/31/2013.
- Stock up on winter indoor activities (or get a jump start on that Christmas list!) by saving $3 off select Hasbro games at Target. If your purchase goes over $50, click through this link first to save an additional $5 off your entire purchase, then add coupon code SAVE3GAMES at checkout to get the $3 off as well. Expires 10/27/2013.
This post contains affiliate links
Add a Comment