Tuesday, January 18th, 2011
He also advocated for treating everyone as equals regardless of physical, social, or economic reasons.
Nurture important values such as kindness, compassion, and empathy in your children. Here are guides to help your kids continue Martin Luther King’s dreams for a better tomorrow.
- 14 Little Ways to Encourage Kindness
- 5 Qualities to Nurture in Your Kids
- 8 Tips to Teach Sharing
- How to Raise Bighearted Kids
- Raise a Compassionate Child
- Raise a Sympathetic Child