Tuesday, December 4th, 2012
This post was written by our friends at Celebrity Baby Scoop.
After nine years of marriage to Michael Stone, we were sorry to hear Mayim Bailik‘s divorce announcement last week.
But they’re not the only ones. It seems there’s a new split every other week among Hollywood’s couples. But there’s a few duos that keep the flame burning in Tinseltown. From David and Victoria Beckham’s 13-year union, to Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick’s two decade-plus marriage, let’s take a look at 10 Hollywood couples with strong marriages.
1. David and Victoria Beckham
David and Victoria Beckham are practically British royalty. Dubbed ‘Posh and Becks’ by the media, the longtime couple have been married for 13 years.
Seemingly blissful since their July 1999 wedding, the British power couple have four children together: sons Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 7, and 1-year-old daughter Harper.
“Our house is a really happy house,” Victoria said. “There are kids running around and laughing and joking, I smile so much more than people would think. There’s nothing better than being in LA with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in…I’m growing older with the most amazing man I’ve ever met – with my soul mate. Life’s great.”
2. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
Married for 7 years, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck seem like one of the happiest couples in Hollywood with their three children: daughters Violet, nearly 7, and Seraphina, nearly 4, and 9-month-old son Samuel.
The Garflecks, who wed in June 2005, seem like the perfect match.
“Jennifer played such a profound role in making me a better person,” Ben said. “We don’t have a perfect marriage, but she inspired me; and finding myself in that marriage and having a child dovetailed with getting to be a little more mature.” He added of his wife, “She truly is kind. She means no one any harm. She doesn’t have ill will for any person. She’s not competitive with other people. She’s not spiteful. It’s one of those things where it becomes almost aggravating at times. Every time I go, ‘F— him!’ I see in her face that she just thinks that’s petty and small.”
3. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
Rockstar couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have been married for 10 years and appear to have the perfect family-of-four with their two sons, Kingston, 6, and Zuma, 4.
After celebrating their 2002 wedding with three ceremonies, the No Doubt frontwoman recently said marriage can be hard, but a dream come true.
“My biggest accomplishment is my marriage so far,” Gwen said. “Because it’s hard, everyone knows it’s hard. [Marriage] is something that I always wanted to do successfully. It was a dream of mine. I like the official-ness and the family-ness of it all, having the same name and making decisions together.”
She went on to say they are closer than ever after a decade together.
“[Our relationship] is better than it’s ever been. Like, we’re learning about each other all the time. He’s an amazing dad, he works so hard – I can hear him writing songs through the wall, and it is at a much quicker pace than me! He balances me out. And he – he never stops liking me, which is awesome! It makes me feel happy, that someone likes me as much as he does.”
Add a Comment
Alexis Denisof, Alyson Hannigan, Ben Affleck, celebrity baby scoop, celebrity marriages, celebs, david beckham, Deborra-Lee Furness, Faith Hill, Freddie Prinze, gavin rossdale, gwen stefani, Hugh Jackman, jennifer garner, Jr., Kelly Ripa, Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Mark Consuelos, Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tim McGraw, victoria beckham | Categories:
Thursday, September 13th, 2012
This post was written by our friends at Celebrity Baby Scoop.
Who are some of the closest lookalike mother-daughter duos in Hollywood? What about father-son, or father-daughter, or even mother-son pairs?
Celebrity Baby Scoop takes a look at 15 celebrities and their spitting images. From Reese Witherspoon and daughter Ava, to the late Heath Ledger and daughter Matilda, to Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple, here’s a look at Tinseltown’s mini-me’s.
1. Reese Witherspoon and her 13-year-old daughter Ava might be the closest lookalike pair in Hollywood! Reese and her 8-year-old son Deacon also look similar, but we think he looks more like papa Ryan Phillippe. No?
2. Cindy Crawford and her 11-year-old daughter Kaia are a close second to Reese and Ava. This gorgeous mother-daughter duo are spotted all over Los Angeles in their funky duds. Not to mention, Kaia’s 13-year-old brother Presley and dad Rande Gerber are just as beautiful.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow‘s daughter is the apple of her eye! There’s no doubt about it, Apple, 8, looks just like her mama. Gwyneth and her husband Chris Martin are also parents to 6-year-old son Moses, another close lookalike for the stunning actress.
4. Tina Fey has a mini-me: her 7-year-old daughter Alice! Tina and her longtime love, husband Jeff Richmond, are also parents to 1-year-old daughter Penelope. We hope to see more of Tina’s baby to see if she is also looks like her hilarious mama.
5. Julianne Moore and her 10-year-old daughter Liv are one of the cutest mother-daughter duos in Hollywood! We love this redheaded pair who look so much alike. Julianne and her husband Bart Freundlich are also parents to 14-year-old son Cal — not so much of a resemblance there!
6. Adam Sandler and his 6-year-old daughter Sadie look so much alike that she was cast to play his young identical twin sister in his movie Jack and Jill! Adam and his wife Jackie are also parents to 3-year-old daughter Sunny, who also resembles her funny dad.
7. Mark Consuelos and his 15-year-old son Michael have often been called one of the closest father-son lookalikes in Hollywood. Mark and his lovely wife Kelly Ripa are also parents to daughter Lola, 11, and son Joaquin, 9, but we don’t see the strong resemblance with the younger two. Do you?
8. Teri Hatcher and her 14-year-old daughter Emerson are such a pretty pair! The lookalike mother-daughter duo seem like the best of friends and are often seen out lunching and shopping together. Emerson is Teri’s only child, whom she had with ex-husband Jon Tenney.
9. Heidi Klum and her 8-year-old daughter Leni are blonde beauties! Often seen at the playground, out for lunch, or just strolling in SoHo, Heidi’s oldest child is definitely her mini-me. Heidi and estranged husband Seal are also parents to sons Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and 2-year-old daughter Lou.
10. Angelina Jolie seems to have passed down her luscious lips and overall stunning good looks to her 4-year-old daughter Vivienne. There’s no question that her other biological children – Vivienne’s twin Knox and 6-year-old daughter Shiloh – also look like her, but we think the strongest resemblance is with Vivi. No?
11. Jennifer Garner finally got her boy, and we think he’s the spitting image of mama! Baby Samuel, 6 months, seems to have Jen’s beautiful eyes. While big sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, also look like mom, we think Jen’s boy looks most like her.
12. Heath Ledger died too soon at the age of 28. But before his tragic passing, he welcomed a daughter, Matilda, with actress Michelle Williams. Now nearly 7, Matilda is the spitting image of her late father. May his memory live on in her beautiful smile.
13. Britney Spears‘ boys – Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6 – are both little lookalikes to their gorgeous mama! It seems the boys have gotten their mother’s good genes, making them some of the cutest celebrity kids around. The boys’ father is Brit’s ex-husband, former backup dance Kevin Federline.
14. Uma Thurman‘s 14-year-old daughter Maya could play her younger self in a movie! We recently spotted the pretty pair out with Uma’s newborn daughter and we couldn’t help but notice the striking resemblance. Uma and her ex-husband Ethan Hawke are also parents to 10-year-old son Levon.
15. Kris Jenner and her infamous daughter Kim Kardashian, 31, are one of the most photographed lookalike duos in Hollywood. The mother-daughter team not only look like each other, they spend countless hours working together on their reality TV show and many other endeavors. Kris’ five other children also share a strong resemblance with the famous matriarch.
More Celebrity parenting stories from Celebrity Baby Scoop:
Jessica Simpson’s Bikini Baby
Most Adorable Celeb Mom and Baby Pics Of The Week
Ali Landry: “We are Open To Having Another Baby”
5 Celebrity Moms Share Back-to-School Tips
Fun In The Sun: 15 Celebrity Families Hit The Beach
Celebrity Baby Scoop is one of the most popular blogs on the topic and the foremost provider of everything celebrity-baby, featuring baby fashion, baby names, baby trends and up-to-the-minute celebrity baby gossip and pics. Get all the latest news, updates, and photos about Hollywood’s most beloved celebrity moms, dads and their babies. Who’s the latest Tinseltown baby? Who’s due next and who just announced a pregnancy? It’s all on Celebrity Baby Scoop.
Add a Comment
Adam Sandler, angelina jolie, britney spears, celebrities, celebrity baby scoop, celebs, Cindy Crawford, Gwyneth Paltrow, Heath Ledger, heidi klum, jennifer garner, Julianne Moore, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Mark Consuelos, Reese Witherspoon, Teri Hatcher, tina fey, Uma Thurman | Categories: